1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

A friendly reminder

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by APZonerunner, Nov 8, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Hello!

Just a quick reminder that backseat modding, belittling or generally demeaning and downplaying the opinion of others is a sure fire way to find yourself off Mognet, either temporarily or permanently.

I know this is a charged and sensitive time; there are people excited for FF15, people who are dubious about it, and everything in between. It's no excuse to act like a dickhead, though. We won't tolerate that behavior at all. People who get mad and want to act childishly because the game they've either already decided to hate or have become unhealthily obsessed with the would-be success of is no excuse.

If you think someone is making posts that are unhelpful to the community, report it. Report it instead of blowing up their PMs or quoting them and laying into them. If somebody does that crap to you, report them.

Don't be an idiot. Cheers.

2. Kagari

Kagari 神羅カンパニー社長 Staff Member Administrator Site Staff

Understand that poster was banned for multiple reasons. Also, please have a little more respect for the moderation team. Thanks.

3. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Also do remember if you take an issue with one member of the mod/admin team you can contact another member and kick it up the chain and ask for things to be reconsidered. There's a contact form, even for banned people, at the bottom right of every page of the site. It goes to everyone. We will be approachable.

Kagari likes this.
  4. DrBretto

DrBretto AVALANCHE Warrior

Not to rehash any of this, but I clicked on the contact form when I was out of commission back there and it did not let me. That's when I ended up making that second account.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!