A rpg final fantasy game where your party consists of all the lead characters

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
Have you ever thought about an rpg game where all your characters are the main characters of the final fantasy games eg cloud squall zidane tidus yuna vaan and lightning and some of the others eg sephiroth auron balthier they create a story line around all these characters together I knows theres dissidia but that's a action fighting game
Opinions on this

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Have you ever thought about an rpg game where all your characters are the main characters of the final fantasy games eg cloud squall zidane tidus yuna vaan and lightning and some of the others eg sephiroth auron balthier they create a story line around all these characters together I knows theres dissidia but that's a action fighting game
Opinions on this
I've always wanted this, more than Dissidia to be honest (Dissidia is a fighting game). After playing the Tales series crossover called Tales of the world:Radiant Mythology part 3 is the best! You basically create your own character and is put into a universe that bring multiple characters from the series together, you can play as your avatar or one on the series characters and it's a rpg in similar style to the main installments!

Can you imagine that!? Creating you in a Final Fantasy game and making your own team. Like me with Barret, Rinoa, and Lightning or probably etc etc! That would be awesome!

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
I've always wanted this, more than Dissidia to be honest (Dissidia is a fighting game). After playing the Tales series crossover called Tales of the world:Radiant Mythology part 3 is the best! You basically create your own character and is put into a universe that bring multiple characters from the series together, you can play as your avatar or one on the series characters and it's a rpg in similar style to the main installments!

Can you imagine that!? Creating you in a Final Fantasy game and making your own team. Like me with Barret, Rinoa, and Lightning or probably etc etc! That would be awesome!
I wonder what kind of excuse plot would the game have to explain the presence of the FF characters unless it pulls something like KH, that each FF character is from a different "VERSE" (if we could say that)

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
I wonder what kind of excuse plot would the game have to explain the presence of the FF characters unless it pulls something like KH, that each FF character is from a different "VERSE" (if we could say that)
You know in Tales of the World games, I'm not sure how all the characters get together. The games are Japanese and I have imported them, but if I have learned correctly they all exist in this universe from the start, so its not as if they left their own to be apart of new one.