1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

An apology and explanation

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Sora96, Aug 12, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Sora96

Sora96 Sphere Hunter

I must apologize to a lot of you. I was rude to you, and that is unacceptable and unlike me. I am simply stressed by the wait for Motomu Toriyama's project and seeing certain comments does not help my stress and I lash out at people who say negative words towards him or his work. He is my favourite director. I loved Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. I even really liked Front Mission Evolved, a game he wrote. And even though I'd love X-3, I know I'll like it whatever it is.

Again, I apologize but I'm stressed by the wait.

2. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

It's all good. Leave it locked in the past, no need to venture it again.

I'll be giving my apology back at you. Though it is awkward writing an apology on a post, it's very real nonetheless.

Anyway, leave it all in the past, let's just keep moving forward.

Sora96 likes this.
  3. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

I'm sure everyone accepts your apology. It's nice to see you write this out.

I look forward to Mr. Toriyama new game.

Sora96 likes this.
  4. Redichi24

Redichi24 Yevonite

Thank you Sora96. It's been a long wait and hopefully fans of Toriyama's work don't have to wait awhile longer for him to reveal his next title.

Sora96 likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!