Aranea Dragoon Boss fight Footage

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

TwoDotsO

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 30, 2016
I wonder why the fuck show old build then? Like seriously.
Seeing as that particular scene is a bit further in the game, I think that they're currently still working on those areas. So perhaps the current build is broken or not properly playable for those scenes.

I think the point of the clip was to show off a cool boss fight, which we kinda got the gist of it (I feel). Too bad about the bad play and camera control, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and expect that 1) they might still tweak and improve that further, and 2) when I play the game I'll do a better job controlling Noct and the camera.

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
The point warp prompt looked the same in the video.
No its a little bit different, but we still can't suspect about old build because of button prompts.
I hope they re-play this battle with better player on ATR. Please Square.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
Are you sure its an old build? The point warp prompt looked the same in the video.
Hmmm....your right, it does. I'm confused now.

I also recognised actually that the Aranea demo they showed at PAX had a noticeable FPS drop when she initiates the fight(when her face is close up to Noct's and she says "hey pretty boy")but here it's buttery smooth.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Hmmm....your right, it does. I'm confused now.

I also recognised actually that the Aranea demo they showed at PAX had a noticeable FPS drop when she initiates the fight(when her face is close up to Noct's and she says "hey pretty boy")but here it's buttery smooth.
Maybe the drops from PAX were stream-related? Probably right.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
he insta casted thunder, amazing to know you don't have to do the aiming bullshit.

also, think it would be better to put the "Shift Break" message on the sides instead on the middle the screen; kinda distracting.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
he insta casted thunder, amazing to know you don't have to do the aiming bullshit.

also, think it would be better to put the "Shift Break" message on the sides instead on the middle the screen; kinda distracting.
That shiftbreak/warpstirke text just has to go. I hope you can turn it off in them UI/HuD menu.

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
May 25, 2016
Australia M8
See I don't mind that text as much as I mind the button hints that tell you how to attack and stuff on the right hand side of the screen. As long as I can turn that off all's g with me.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
I'm pretty much gonna remove everything if I can: warp-strike text, button layout stuff, parry/defend prompts, weapon wheel and current mission objective as well as mission marker.
Ill leave the 'team-attack' gauge and mini-map :)

Basically I want it as clean, out the way and clutter free as my modded Witcher 3 HuD: