1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Bethesda's E3 2015 Press Conference - Your thoughts

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Wazi the pa, Jun 15, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Bethesda knows how to start off E3 2015. DOOM, Fallout 4, Dishonored Definitive Edition & Dishonored 2!!!!

Great way to start off the event!

Fallout 4 is coming out in November 10th 2015!!!
    Dishonored Definitive Edition is coming out in Fall 2015!!!
    DOOM is releasing in Spring 2016.

Fallout 4 is extraordinary

2. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Doom seemed rather boring, until they showed those customization tools.

Disappointed that they didn't show any Dishonored 2 gameplay.

Searching for that Fallout mobile game right now.

Fallout 4 (aside from the graphics) looks so goddamn great. I want to build my own town! Really shocked to hear it's coming this year. Day 1.

3. Wazi the pa

Hmmmm I thought the executions and enemy types were awesome. I'll play the game for the single player mode.

At first, I thought the trailer was going to be pure gameplay.... Yeah, they left us hanging. Will they show more of the game on the show floor? That's something I need to know

4. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Already playing Fallout Shelter, lol.

Wazi the pa likes this.
  5. Wazi the pa

I can safely say that Bethesda made an awesome start this E3.

6. ChronoRiskbreaker

ChronoRiskbreaker PSICOM Soldier

I'm pretty stoked about Dishonored 2. Though I wonder if the new protagonist Emily seen in the trailer is the same young lady Emily from the first game.

It was a right move for Bethesda. Just like what they did on the first game.

7. Wazi the pa

You're in luck, it is indeed Emily Kaldwin all grown up.

ChronoRiskbreaker likes this.
  8. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

I only saw everything pre fallout4 relate material (cause bad connection i only saw bits of it and very laggy), though i them looked at some other videos on youtube, well my thoughts:
    • DOOM : aside from aesthetical design, i don't see too nothing marticular, to it looks like another FPS. The only thing i found interesting was the "map modding" and multiplayer, i think that will be the juicy aspect of the game, in short i spect a Battlefield 3/4 effect (in the sense of meh/average campain but godlike multiplayer)
    • DISHONORED 2 : i would have liked seeing gameplay material rather than CG cutscene, at least we have some plot detail there.
    • BATTLECRY : The only new IP (though it was announced time ago) of the show, promising for the moment. Good they showed gameplay.
    • THE ELDER SCROLL ONLINE : for console, i think this is OK....
    • FALLOUT 4 : Ok now with the big star of the conference, i am not a fan of the franchise but its possible that i may star following it (if only i had a PS4 or an op PC). It was good that they showed lots of gameplay material, most of the time, i am not sure how much of what they have shown is actually new (since i haven't play any FALLOUT game) but it looks promising enough for me. That F2P app is interesting.
    So my final verdict for the presentation is :
    • DOOM : 6/10 (what i said above)
    • DISHONORED 2 : 7/10 (only still interested because i played the first one and no gameplay)
    • BATTLECRY : 7.5/10 (i need more material)
    • ELDER SCROLL ONLINE : 8/10 (a 2014 game but coming to more players)
    • FALLOUT 4 : 9/10
    • Conference enterteiment value : 8/10 (it felt a bit boring to me until the big star showed up)
    Overrall : 7.5/10 (good)

Not exactly the big BOOM E3 start as many says (plz don't hurt me :stop:) 1 game can't make up for the average presentation of the previous ones, it could have been better if new IPs were presented.

Now let's see how the next challengers deals with Bethesda and keep enjoying E3 guys:).

9. Somber

Somber PSICOM Soldier

Fallout 4 is a godsend. Day 1!

10. ChronoRiskbreaker

ChronoRiskbreaker PSICOM Soldier

I watched the trailer again ('cause it's so good). And I clearly heard the bad guy said 'Emily Kaldwin'. WOW!
    Now I'm curious on why she wanted to become an assassin. My guess is that she didn't want to be helpless.
    It's possible since she's always been the damsel in distress in the first game.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!