1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Beyond Good and Evil 2 is real

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by BladeRunner, Jun 12, 2017.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

This is the only thing I wanted from Ubisoft, the only reason I've been watching their shitty conferences for the last ten years and it's finally here.

I need it in my veins. Now.

Storm and Lulcielid like this.
  2. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Haven't seen Ubisoft conference but out of all their revealed games this one surely got my attention. Hopefully this game will come out early 2019.

Storm likes this.
  3. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    BladeRunner likes this.
  4. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

Honestly, I'm getting really worried about this game. Don't get me wrong, this is my most awaited game of all time, I would sacrifice KH3, 7R, everything to get this one out. But after watching this and hearing him talk about it, I feel it's way too ambitious to be feasible. I don't want to call another NMS or Peter Molyneux style fiasco but I'm just not sure if they can pull it off.

But one thing I'm pretty sure of now, considering the stage of development, the scale of the game and the fact that platforms weren't announced, is that this is targeted at the next gen consoles.

Storm likes this.
  5. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

it looks pretty good and ambitious, i just wish the game comes with the same charm and quality of the original, nothing else.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!