1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Beyond Good and Evil

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Storm2356, Nov 9, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Storm2356

Storm2356 PSICOM Soldier

Who else remembers this game? If you've never heard of it, you're missing out here's the basic premise. You play as Jade, a reporter on the mining planet Hillys, which is being attacked by a hostile alien race known as the DomZ. Aside from being a reporter, Jade runs a lighthouse that also serves as a home for orphaned children that lost their parents to the DomZ. Also at Jade's side are her adoptive Uncle Pey'j and the AI of her SAC (Synthetic Atomic Compressor, AKA your inventory), Secundo. After Jade gets called off for a job, she gets caught up with the IRIS Network, an underground resistance network, who believe that the Alpha Sections, the guys protecting the planet, are in league with the DomZ. As Jade, it's your job to find the truth.

Pretty sure I explained enough storywise, but as for the game play, it's an action-adventure game with puzzle-solving elements and stealth gameplay. Pretty much it, but it's really fun. What did you guys think of it?

Wazi the pa and Sapientia like this.
  2. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I've always had mixed thoughts on the game itself - it's alright, though I think nothing to write home about - but I think Jade is an absolutely brilliant, stand-out character.

3. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

I want a sequel.

4. llazy77

llazy77 Sphere Hunter

Too bad ubisoft sucks now

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!