1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Big PS4 Announcement at TGS According to Former Famitsu Editor in Chief

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Squirrel Emperor, Aug 11, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Squirrel Emperor

Squirrel Emperor Nuts Staff Member Moderator

What pet project? I hope you’re not referring to the large-scale project Galvanizer made up. The latest project Ito worked on was Deadman's Cross for iOS and Android, which came out this year.

2. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Galvanization*. And yes, I think he's referring to that.

3. Squirrel Emperor

He also goes by Galvanizer. Same guy.

4. Slickyslacker

Slickyslacker Yevonite

Well no, but I had Deadman's Cross in mind because that's his most recent work.

All I was saying was that I hope he's been up to more than working on mobile titles, or washing the SaGa dishes. Which is unlikely in itself, but his talent has been seemingly compromised for the past several years. He's been attached to the KH portable games, FF IV's DS remake, and some iOS ports, but who are they to relegate him to that?

5. Squirrel Emperor

It's probably not so much that he has been relegated or anything but the fact that Square Enix's management has been a big clusterfuck for the past decade.

Slickyslacker likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!