1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Bravely Default (3ds)

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by Stealth, Sep 27, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Stealth

Stealth Red Wings Commander

New Trailer

Re confirms the title for Europe in 2013.

A final fantasy game that isnt named final fantasy and looks really good. Who else is looking forward?

2. Azuardo

Azuardo Materia Hunter Staff Member Moderator

Yep, it's traditional FF in everything but name. To be fair, keeping the FF name might have actually worked in the series' favour, but whatever. Glad N-Europe is on to this one and getting it here early.

3. Stealth

If they called it Final Fantasy: Bravely Default it might cause increased sales but I think they want this to be a seperate series

4. Azuardo

Apparently, it's so they don't confuse today's newer FF players that are used to the modern sci-fi style of FF. Though it doesn't make much sense considering XIV is medieval, too. And I'm sure they'll return to an Ivalice style FF at some point. But yeah, I'm just gonna avoid trailers and everything else for BD and get it at launch.

5. Stealth

I am doing it too. I was told by a friend this trailer had mostly old content I already saw so it was fine

6. Azuardo

You waiting for the NA version or gonna import from Europe?

(btw, Stealth, I think you've made 3 topics in this forum that maybe should be in the RPG forum? :p)

7. Stealth

BTW, I think my brain is broken due to me being pretty sick. I didnt even notice it. I will in the future thanks

8. gaiages

gaiages :< Moderator Site Staff

I am so hyped for this game, and have been for a long time. Everything about it seems so cool, especially the job system (I'm a sucker for those).

9. Stealth

Yeah the job system is very FF V like.

The game is also apparently huge 60 hours for main, 80 for side quests.

Although Square said with this new version you can technically clear the main story in 30 hours if you turn off random encounters, no grinding, rush things, ect. But what fun is that?

10. Keriaku

Keriaku Balamb Garden Freshman

I'm pretty happy they didn't keep this locked up on Japan. I'm really excited by the character driven scenario design, and evolution of old FF concepts (story and gameplay wise).

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!