Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV – Episode 6 "Teaser Trailer"

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
There is no real episode 6 going by the Blu-ray set I bought.
They pretty much showed all of the Luna related footage in that video.
Basically, you get the episodes we have already and in between them you have 20-30 second clips of Luna.
There is one scene about maybe almost 2 minutes long where Gentiana talks to Luna.

mozzafaralj

SOLDIER Second Class
Apr 12, 2016
There is no real episode 6 going by the Blu-ray set I bought.
They pretty much showed all of the Luna related footage in that video.
Basically, you get the episodes we have already and in between them you have 20-30 second clips of Luna.
There is one scene about maybe almost 2 minutes long where Gentiana talks to Luna.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood:_Final_Fantasy_XV

http://www.finalfantasy.net/xv/extra-episode-brotherhood-final-fantasy-xv-focus-luna/

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
He clearly yelling "Roona", i don't really know how people can hear "Stella" or even "Frena" here, lol.
It's an audio illusion. I've seen (technically heard) this a few times before.

We don't see or hear anything as it actually is. Our brains interpret things first. That's why, for example, the moon looks so much bigger when it's out on the horizon than it does when it's high in the sky. That's not some kind of refraction thing. It's 100% in your head, and you can prove it to yourself next time you see it by making a "telescope" with your hand and looking at the moon by itself, without the background. It will suddenly look as small as it would look if it's straight up in the sky. You brain sees something on the horizon, it tells your visual cortex that it's gotta be huge, and you literally see it bigger.

Or, like how someone who is deathly afraid of spiders looking at a spider saying it's huge when someone next to them sees it as a tiny thing. That heightened sense of danger makes your brain actually interpret the spider as larger than it is. It literally looks bigger to that person.

The same thing can happen with audio as well. A recent example is in MGSV. When you fulton soldiers, something Kaz says "You're going to extract him?" and different people hear different inflections. Sometimes I head "You're going to extract HIM??" And sometimes I hear it more like "oh, you're going to Extract him" but the audio is the same every time.

I imagine this is the same effect that is leading some people to see Arenea and Lightning as twins. And I think that's because these people don't have a particularly strong connection to one or either character, so their brains are only interpreting them at a superficial level. Once they see enough of Arenea to have her register as a different character, they'll never look alike to that person again.

Thus endeth today's episode of nobody truly knows how much they don't know!

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I watched this episdoe with subtitles and there was "Luna!" and i clearly hear it too.
I don't hear it at all. I hear an "E(L/R)A" with something at the beginning. Not necessarily Stella (nor would I think he's saying that) but this clip doesn't sound like "O" or "U" to me.

Last edited:

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
I have it on disc. I watched the scene multiple times with headphones on. He says 'Frena'. Starts with a clearly defines 'F' and ends with a clearly defined 'a'.

Oct 19, 2013
It's an audio illusion. I've seen (technically heard) this a few times before.

We don't see or hear anything as it actually is. Our brains interpret things first. That's why, for example, the moon looks so much bigger when it's out on the horizon than it does when it's high in the sky. That's not some kind of refraction thing. It's 100% in your head, and you can prove it to yourself next time you see it by making a "telescope" with your hand and looking at the moon by itself, without the background. It will suddenly look as small as it would look if it's straight up in the sky. You brain sees something on the horizon, it tells your visual cortex that it's gotta be huge, and you literally see it bigger.

Or, like how someone who is deathly afraid of spiders looking at a spider saying it's huge when someone next to them sees it as a tiny thing. That heightened sense of danger makes your brain actually interpret the spider as larger than it is. It literally looks bigger to that person.

The same thing can happen with audio as well. A recent example is in MGSV. When you fulton soldiers, something Kaz says "You're going to extract him?" and different people hear different inflections. Sometimes I head "You're going to extract HIM??" And sometimes I hear it more like "oh, you're going to Extract him" but the audio is the same every time.

I imagine this is the same effect that is leading some people to see Arenea and Lightning as twins. And I think that's because these people don't have a particularly strong connection to one or either character, so their brains are only interpreting them at a superficial level. Once they see enough of Arenea to have her register as a different character, they'll never look alike to that person again.

Thus endeth today's episode of nobody truly knows how much they don't know!
Imagine you're a fluttering c**t:

Twist:
He actually says "fluttering kite"
:D

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
Nope. Listen carefully the first time he says it. It's better with headphones one. He clearly starts with the letter 'F' followed by s strong intonation on the letter 'R'.
I'm wearing headphones and he very clearly says Luna three times. Why would he even call her Frena/Freya when we already know that Noctis is the one who gave her the nickname Luna because he couldn't pronounce Lunafreya?