1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Competition: Win Final Fantasy VIII PC on Steam!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by APZonerunner, Dec 11, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Hey folks! Competition time again!

Thanks to the brilliant people at Square Enix Europe, we've a few couple of Steam codes to give away for the newly announced release of the all-time-classic Final Fantasy VIII on the service.

We're going to give two of these Steam Codes away here on Mognet Central - all you'll need is an account here and a Steam account to redeem the code on!

All you need to do is tell us this:
    If you were going to have a mythical creature - from Final Fantasy or otherwise - as your Guardian Force (GF) as in FF8, what would it be?

We'll let this run for a couple of days and give people a chance to reply and then we'll pick out a couple of our favourites and drop them a private message with their steam codes at the end. Simple! Bonus points for being creative, having awesome explanations of why, or finding some other cool way to illustrate your point!

If you're reaching Mognet via news of this competition, we encourage you to stick around and be a part of our growing little FF & RPG community! There's a thread to introduce yourself through here, and then you can head to the main page to get involved in discussions across the rest of the boards!

Good luck! We'll be giving away some other codes via Twitter, so be sure to watch the RPG Site, Nova Crystallis & UFFSite accounts for those flash giveaways.

Boring Terms & Conditions stuff: Administrator/Staff decision is final. Terms of competition subject to change at any time.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    Nikolasvanitas likes this.
  2. BahamutxD

BahamutxD Balamb Garden Freshman

A moomba, FF8 didn't have a strong mog presence and they are so cute. That orange looks makes them warn and nice.

First post in here, thanks for the giveaway and it's always nice to see a comunity like this.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  3. JSilva

JSilva Balamb Garden Freshman

Tifa┬┤s Boobs

Shin Kazama and Nikolasvanitas like this.
  4. larger0o

larger0o Stiltzkin's Apprentice

A Kedachiku xDDD

5. Farlston

Farlston Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Sin from FFX. Seriously that thing is near invincible, can create multiple other beings that a very strong in their own right. On top of this your characters stat gains would be huge with this thing as your Guardian Force!

6. v3ngence24

v3ngence24 Stiltzkin's Apprentice

a fat chocobo riding in a huge battle mech using a rocket launcher that fires moogles!

Sapientia likes this.
  7. hyujmiopio

hyujmiopio Balamb Garden Freshman

A Chimera, that's would so awesome

8. Alexbass

Alexbass Stiltzkin's Apprentice

The best FF creature; a Slime!!!!

9. Jambola123

Jambola123 Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Doomtrain, nothing makes an entrance quite like Doomtrain :D.
    It would also be a great way to travel

10. Maz loa

Maz loa Balamb Garden Freshman

The Great Hyne

11. coldreactive

coldreactive Balamb Garden Freshman

I'd choose something that could protect my entire party. So Carbuncle and/or Alexander.

12. stormsend

stormsend Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Bahamut, the king of dragons FTW!!

13. Nevina

Nevina Balamb Garden Freshman

Gonna go with a Moogle.

Okay, bear with me here a second. It's incredibly practical. Travel size, obviously, so constant companionship is a plus. Have to camp roadside? Instant pillow. Getting mugged by bandits? Instant distraction by cuteness. Levels of adorableness would also instantly get me shop discounts in female owned shops. Heck, I bet male owned shops too, they're that cute. If FF14 has taught me anything, it's that they are also great at deliveries. I bet that extends from mail. Need to hit someone with a strong pun? Just whip out my moogle and expect a great delivery. A moogle would also be good in a dire situation. Have I come across a battle that I can't seem to run away from? Well no worries, I can just play dead while my moogle runs for me to pull my enemies away. Flawless execution. Right guys? Guys?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    Fleur likes this.
  14. Fiery Mojo

Fiery Mojo Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Ah but to summon forth Great Cthulhu from where he lies dreaming in his house at R'lyeh.

The ultimate GF, visiting unmentionable horrors on your foes, whilst consuming your memories as you hammer fervently on you Ia! button to maximise Boost.

But beware; if fully unleashed at a time when the stars are in alignment, the other Great Old Ones will travel forth from the angles betwixt dimensions where they've been imprisoned for millennia, causing an end to not only your game of FFVIII but, inexplicably, every Final Fantasy game being played anywhere by anyone at that exact time!

15. Doombacon

Doombacon Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Nyarlathotep - I shall defeat them with the crawling chaos! (Crowbar wielding anime character optional)

16. MaXsPoT

MaXsPoT Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Any Bahamut from FF, but I prefer the one from FF8:]

17. kamikki

kamikki Yevonite

[​IMG]
    My mythical creature is Toriyama Motomu.

Sapientia and Nikolasvanitas like this.
  18. buddhafied

buddhafied Clan Centurio Member

I will vote for a Moggle, especially from FFXIV and better be carrying a giant mail bag :D

19. Brian Farey

Brian Farey Stiltzkin's Apprentice

EVA-00. It will be a powerful GF! ;)

20. Nikolasvanitas

Nikolasvanitas PSICOM Soldier

The Tonberry because when you encounter him you know you have reached the last dungeons in the game:cookie:

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.