All right, so here's the premise. Pretend they've just announced a new Dissidia style game for the PS4, and your dream team of villains and heroes has been confirmed for inclusion.
- You must choose at least one hero and one villain from every numbered Final Fantasy between 1 and 14.
- Compilations such as that of VII, X, and XIII need only have one hero and villain from the collection as a whole, and not one from each title.
- You don't need to use characters previously chosen for Dissidia games, and if you have an idea for a different fighting style for an existing character go ahead and tell us.
- You may choose as many characters from Final Fantasy games as you wish, including unnumbered "side" games.
- No more than two characters per title from games outside of Final Fantasy (but still part of Square Enix IPs) including but not limited to Kingdom Hearts, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest, etc.
- No characters from outside of Square Enix IPs.
- If you have creative ideas for stages or mechanics, do share! If not, no worries.