1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Dawn trailer

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV - Spoiler Discussion' started by Storm, Dec 8, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

i don't understand why it wasn't used, ok maybe that scene with luna and noctis with his father wouldn't fit with the story they planned but...

the soldiers inspecting cars in lestallum would obviously fit in the narrative after chapter 4 where the empire is searching the fugitives (noctis and co.), umbra was even there running to deliver the letter to noctis (like he did in this part of the game)

the scene would make all more impactful.

i really hope they include the scenes with a patch or something it was one of my favorite FFXV trailers the cinematic was beautiful.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  2. ChingleeTribal

ChingleeTribal Chocobo Knight

They should have been in the base game yes.

But if they include it in the update I hope they don't shoehorn it in.

Update the existing scenes and more content and context to them. Alter them. Don't just plop it in there in messy fashion(like with the Omen trailer and kingsglaive stuff).

Storm likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!