Dilemma

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Here's my problem:
I gave up my Vita because I kept hearing that it was dead and no more RPGs (or good games in general) were coming out for it. On it the only game that was a MUST BUY was Ys: Memories of Celceta.

Now Tales of Hearts R is coming out and Freedom Wars.
And I have a reserve for Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (never played them, willing to try this out, looked good) and Assassin's Creed Unity (played many of the ACs but will likely make this my last one).
At heart, I'm strictly a RPG gamer. And a mainly JPN style (anime style) one at that.

But right after giving up my Vita and my few games on it (and PSP) should I even bother getting a Vita TV?
With money tight, should I cancel Witcher 3 and AC Unity and get Hearts R and Freedom Wars and Vita TV?
Or should I just stick with my PS3 and 4 and maintain them since it costs a lot to fix them when they break down.

There may be a change Hearts R and Freedom Wars could get put as digital downloads on PS3 or 4 in the future. And if I'm not huge fans of Witcher or AC (anymore) maybe I should stick the anime stuff I like. But Hearts R is subbed. So is FW. I'm not a big fan of that. And I need to save money overall. So something's gotta give.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
I'm a big Tales fan that's the reason it's so hard to make up my mind. You make a solid point though. For me, other than Freedom Wars, Hearts R, and Ys Memories of Celceta (which I already beat) there's nothing else on Vita. I guess I'll just stick with PS3 and PS4 and hopefully they'll get good money from Zestiria and put Hearts R and Innocence R on PS3 or 4. I'll just have to skip this Tales, sadly. It's not dubbed anyway, so I'll just have to let it go, save my money and give Witcher 3 and AC Unity a try.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Same here. I'll buy a vit tv if they cover it in more rpgs but as it stands now no more systems buying. For better or worst prefer sony systems overall. Ive tried them all and usually the sony library eventally is my favorite.