Do you think square enix will show a new trailer for FFXV at jump festa?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Redichi24

PSICOM Soldier
Oct 1, 2013
So what are the possiblities of square enix showing FFXV at jump festa in december? Since the XIII saga is coming to a end. Do you think that square enix will start sharing more information, release screenshots and trailers for FFXV or do you think that they'll continue to promote LR:FFXIII release for a few months. Face it. They're just milking the franchise by releasing costume DLCs for the game.
Please note: My brother typed some of this, So a tiny bit of this article is his opinion.

Redichi24

PSICOM Soldier
Oct 1, 2013
I wouldnt get my hopes up on that, TGS is the biggest game show in Japan and they didnt give us anything.
I agree. I think I feel asleep during the livestream. Mainly because they show too much Dragon Quest X footage. I don't think I'll be playing that game or looking at it for a while.

Light

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 5, 2013
With Square Enix and FFXV especially, everything is unpredictable. All I can say is that there's no good excuse not to show something of XV at JF.

Remind your home base about XV as they go into the new year!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to 2014.

Sep 29, 2013
With Square Enix and FFXV especially, everything is unpredictable. All I can say is that there's no good excuse not to show something of XV at JF.

Remind your home base about XV as they go into the new year!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to 2014.
There's a good chance that there is nothing ready to be shown. This game could be 2 years away, maybe more =(

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Well they said they wouldn't do blackouts of info again, but I really don't see this showing at Jump Festa. E3, or if we are lucky, some sort of SE Conference like the one in 2011.

Sep 29, 2013
Well they said they wouldn't do blackouts of info again, but I really don't see this showing at Jump Festa. E3, or if we are lucky, some sort of SE Conference like the one in 2011.
It's been four months already and they just skipped the biggest japanese show of the year, they are in full blackout mode......i hate how much BS they feed us, if the game isnt ready to be shown just tell us.

It's probably best to presume there won't be anything significantly new in store, to save further disappointment. I can see what we got at E3 being the only major new reveal they'll do this year until at the very least, the first most notable gaming convention of 2014 rolls in.

Jump Festa will probably be a Lightning Returns (hey, hey! Hey, you! What do you mean you haven't purchased the game yet? Get your arse over to buy a copy now!), FFX and X-2 HD, and FFXIV PS4 show.

Zerox20

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Aug 31, 2013
They are probably not going to talk about anything and let the FF Lightning Returns Hype Train go for awhile.

Sep 26, 2013
Probably E3 2014. Square Enix will probably announce a couple smaller projects at Jump Festa but that's about it.

After the no show at TGS, I wouldn't trust anything they say. They've failed when it comes to handling and sharing news to the public with this game.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Probably E3 2014. Square Enix will probably announce a couple smaller projects at Jump Festa but that's about it.

After the no show at TGS, I wouldn't trust anything they say. They've failed when it comes to handling and sharing news to the public with this game.
Hopefully that will change after LR is released. Though I said the same thing with XIII-2, KH 3D, FFXIV 2.0, etc.

Casval

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 30, 2013
I think a Retooled trailer is all we will get.
Rehashing the rehash, I see. One ought to feel some sympathy for the Japanese audience.

XV is such a marketing anomaly, haha. At least 2014 is guaranteed.