1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Drakengard 3 is heading to North America and Europe

Discussion in 'RPG Site Updates' started by Alexander, Oct 9, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Alexander

Alexander Mognet Newsbot Moderator

Square Enix announced this morning that PlayStation 3 exclusive Drakengard 3 will be heading westward in 2014. It will be available for .99 both digitally and physically in North America. In European regions however, the title is left to a PSN-only release.
    Drakengard 3 is an action RPG set as a prequel to the original Drakengard. The balance of the world, maintained by the six sister goddesses known as the “Intoners”, is disrupted when the eldest godd...
    Read more...

Continue reading this story on RPG Site or discuss it!

2. Stealth

Stealth Red Wings Commander

i dont get the excitement for this.

3. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I personally don't give a damn about this series, but it's good to see Square commit to a very niche game for a release again.

4. Zack

Zack Somniac Staff Member Moderator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Pretty damn excited. Loved Nier, enjoyed Drakengard 1 and 2, and really looking forward to Drakengard 3.

5. Seda

Seda PSICOM Soldier Staff Member Moderator Site Staff

For some reason the text didnt copy over correctly. It's $49.99 in the States.

6. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Er... that's weird. Haha. Oh well! Bad Alexander, bad.

7. fufatch

fufatch Balamb Garden Freshman

After hearing the team behind Nier is developing this bad boy my excitement is through the roof. Yoko Taro will deliver again.
    Edit: So I watched the NA announcement trailer again and I can't believe how pumped I am for this. And the music? Damn!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!