1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

EA's E3 2015 Press Conference - Your thoughts

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Wazi the pa, Jun 15, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports......

Glimpse of Mass Effect.
    Bit of Battlefront gameplay.

Done.

My GOD that was boring.

2. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Mass Effect trailer was eh. Just excited for the announcement. Battlefront looked great. Mirror's Edge is now open world and that's cool. I didn't see it all the way through, so I can't say if it was entirely boring.

3. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

EA returned my precious minutes you've stolen from me !!! Though i didn't expect too much from them to begin with, maybe Ubissoft will be better.

I spected more Battlefront stuff but looks like its only a tease.
    I don't like sport games, unless its twisted (like Inazuma Eleven).

4. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Oh i missed Mirror Edge .... can someone link me to what they have shown of it ?

5. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Oh yea, there was Mirror's Edge Catalyst. That looked great but it wasn't enough to save the tsunami of sport games.

6. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

Mass Effect trailer reminded me of Firefly, which is cool. New Mirror's Edge seems very promising and Unravel looks quite charming. The whole conference was quite boring though (all the sport games...)

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!