Favourite FF Mobile (IOS/Android) Title?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Favourite FF Mobile (IOS/Android) Title?

• Total voters

LogicalFal'cie

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 8, 2015
U.K
I've been wondering about this since I've been dabbling with Record Keeper and finding it to be very good. So I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are. (Not including non-localised or certain titles *coughallthebravestcough*)

Feb 19, 2018
I really like the premium titles, like Final Fantasy Dimensions! Even my favourite F2P (Brave Exvius) is structured most like a premium mobile game.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Can´t say a lot about Mobius (installed in my notebook but have yet to play it) but Brave Exvius is a pretty adictive game that I took a lot of enjoyment so I say give it a go (it's FREE!!).

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
Going to cheat - I like the FF4 DS port. A close 2nd is the iOS version of FF5. The port of FFT also works surprisingly well, though the zooming and rotating of the battlefield is a bit cumbersome. I also had weird crashing issues with it.

LogicalFal'cie

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 8, 2015
U.K
Can´t say a lot about Mobius (installed in my notebook but have yet to play it) but Brave Exvius is a pretty adictive game that I took a lot of enjoyment so I say give it a go (it's FREE!!).
I did try Exvius but got annoyed by the advertisements that keep popping up as I go through menus. Record Keeper avoids this by keeping all the Gacha in a separate menu which doesn't bombard you with pop ups. Either way, it kept taking me out of the experience which I've always felt is poor design, even in a free to play.

Feb 19, 2018
Final Fantasy Dimensions II is definitely NOT my favourite mobile FF game. Really struggling to get through it.

Feb 2, 2017
Been going strong with a Brave EXVIUS for almost a year now. It's had it's fair share of problems recently but for the most it's a really well-balanced F2P game