1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

FF15 delayed? Rumor

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Nova, Aug 13, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

?

Is it delayed?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    39.0%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    39.0%
  3. Cancelled like Stella

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova

Nova AVALANCHE Warrior

Ok, the rumor of a delay towards late November leaves me a bit scared.

Mod Edit: Here's the story: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/report-final-fantasy-xv-has-been-delayed-to-november-29th

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2016
    ChingleeTribal likes this.
  2. LeonBlade

LeonBlade Forest Owl Staff Member Moderator Site Staff

Scared for what?

3. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

lol, I would have actually been surprised if the delay didn't happen.

4. Nova

Nova AVALANCHE Warrior

For the reasons of why. I still have faith in the staff team but i hope the move to November wasn't due to plenty of peoblems in the full game. Maybe i'm just being too anxious over this, but goddamn we were so close to September...

ChingleeTribal likes this.
  5. llazy77

llazy77 Sphere Hunter

Cant be delayed I mean the had a whole conference to announce the release date! Calling bullshit on this.

6. Nova

Nova AVALANCHE Warrior

Yeah even their press release had 9/30th. I mean i'm all for polish but still.

I'll wait this one out a bit.

7. llazy77

llazy77 Sphere Hunter

8. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Split this into a new thread as part of the new policy of significant new news (or rumours) warranting a new thread!

9. ChingleeTribal

ChingleeTribal Chocobo Knight

Fine, fine I guess I'll have to hop in here.

If that rumour is true then it will be the biggest hype killer I've ever had experienced. Always been on the hype train since VersusXIII and it never deflated. But with such a concrete announcement with the uncovered event, I was ready! My body had never been so ready. Ready for September 30th. I took 2 week holiday from the release date!

Yes the delay could be a benefit but it also says a lot about the state of the game and the words that have come from the mouth of the developers recently. Obviously it's just a mere rumour at the moment BUT if it's proven to be true then I will be very worried about this game and my hype and excitement for the game will be almost non existent.

10. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

In terms of my schedule, I'm fine with the delay. In terms for the game's overall quality, I'm totally fine with the delay.

Besides, just think about it for all you people: The game releases a couple of days before December and a few days before the Christmas holidays where it's a total guarantee that everyone will be taking advantage be it to relax, go on a vacation or even PLAY GAMES. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, the last few days of the month is usually when most people's salaries are obtained, thus it's easy to grab the game they want right off the bat.

From a business perspective, it should suffice. From fans' perspective, technically speaking we should be fine we'll be getting a better game overall. This speech has been typed and spoken for the past few years now but just to repeat for the sake of the situation, we do want FFXV to be the best it can be, right? I rest my case.

11. llazy77

llazy77 Sphere Hunter

12. Wazi the pa

Calling local Gamestops won't help shed some light to the problem. The chances of them knowing ultimately depends how soon the news of the delay is given to the rest of the Gamestops branches, which looks to be not right now. If the gamestop materials are true, it just means the higher ups have yet to give the news.

Would you think a delay announcement on a day like this is suitable? I'd imagine Gamescom would be the best place and time to announce it and only then will they set up whatever is required to set up.

However, things may not be what it seems and there is the chance of that delay rumor being JUST a rumor. We'll have to wait and see really.

13. Nova

Nova AVALANCHE Warrior

14. Wazi the pa

15. llazy77

llazy77 Sphere Hunter

someone call square?

16. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Gamescom is only a week away.

Wazi the pa likes this.
  17. Wazi the pa

Also, to all members of Mognet Central, I'm glad for all of you staying civilized during this commotion. Stay vigilant folks.

18. llazy77

llazy77 Sphere Hunter

could it just be a date for the dlc?

19. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

On a more bright side, the delay might not necesarily be of 2 months maybe it's just a late october delay ;P

20. ChingleeTribal

ChingleeTribal Chocobo Knight

If there is a delay, give a fucking release date you can stick to guys. If you have to, just say "2016 release" no need for a mension of the month.

And if it doesn't meet that 2016 release....well, I will have no word.....maybe "roll on PS5!" XD

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.