1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

FF15 Judgement Disc Demo Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Slaintimez, Nov 11, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Slaintimez

Slaintimez Chocobo Knight

Rest of the world is corridor.

[​IMG]

Paperchampion23 and Bionicle8563 like this.
  2. llazy77

llazy77 Sphere Hunter

We know nothing about this game.

Paperchampion23 likes this.
  3. Paperchampion23

Paperchampion23 PSICOM Soldier

^^Yup, definitely!

Lmao don't make me cry. I really need to see this world map man

4. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

Speaking of the world map, how many regions like Leide and Duscae do you think there are? I doubt there will be too many of them considering how large they already are. I'd like to see 5 or 6 but I wouldn't be surprised if there are less, maybe even only 3 before it goes linear.

5. Slaintimez

I honestly think there will be no more real open world segments like first three parts, but who knows. But train parts will be probably with good amout of space to explore everytime you arrive at new place.

6. Lucina

Lucina Red Wings Commander

Jubileus likes this.
  7. Ikkin

Ikkin ShinRa SOLDIER

We know of at least Leide, Duscae, and Cleigne in the first few chapters. Altissia looks open enough to count as another region, especially since we've already been shown that there are hunts available in the area. There's also concept art from the Terraverde continent that looks like a big open area (and doesn't seem to share the same ecosystem as Altissia).

With that said, five areas seems like a minimum, with 6-8 (including the Valley of Tenebrae and at least one snowy area on the Niflheim continent) being more likely.

8. Slaintimez

Really love this ability, my favorish so far. Helps alot against Bandersnatch. Its even hard to say how much it boosts your DPS.

And its looks so dope.

[​IMG]

Jubileus and LeonBlade like this.
  9. TheOneWhoIsTornApart

TheOneWhoIsTornApart Red Wings Commander

We know about the continent of Terraverde which is said to be "vast and varied" so the Lucian continent is not the only one.

10. Paperchampion23

Here's my obvservation: When you see most of the train scenes, you can see roads or structures beside most of it. The part where noctis and gladiolus are arguing is where there is road. Along with some other cutscenes. The world has been described as seemless in terms of travel and distance of travel. We were also told that we could land anywhere there was a road when we have our Airship. By that logic, there should be other large areas to explore on the map aside from lucis, whether or not they are as open as Lucis itself

11. Bionicle8563

Bionicle8563 Red Wings Commander

Speaking of the world map, who is gonna be getting the Strategy guide and looking at the map that comes with it straight away? I am super tempted to do that, but I think it'll spoil the reveal a bit.

12. ChingleeTribal

ChingleeTribal Chocobo Knight

Nope. That's the last thing I'd want to do.

TheOneWhoIsTornApart likes this.
  13. LeonBlade

LeonBlade Forest Owl Staff Member Moderator Site Staff

Another fucking hidden boss? How many of these are in this demo lol? I know they're inaccessible, but we've already seen the Naga Raja and now this. The boss is named Jormungand (ヨルムンガンド) by the way for those interested.

14. Paperchampion23

I'm extremely torn. I'm a big setting nut. I love exploring and seeing the worlds in RPG's. I probably will wait for images to be posted online just to get a feeling or peak at the worlds size, to see how you explore tenebrae and other areas not in Lucis, and just to get hyped off of it. I will probably get the guide but will wait till I beat the game to open it, like I did with XII back in the day.

15. Paperchampion23

Lol I think they realized how long some people have been waiting for this. It better have a crap ton of hidden contentXD. The fact that they showed the adamantoise scares me that they have something else even worse lol.

LeonBlade likes this.
  16. TheOneWhoIsTornApart

TheOneWhoIsTornApart Red Wings Commander

That is something I would never do. That completely spoils the surprise and excitement of visiting a new area for the first time.

17. Slaintimez

I think every dungeon have bosses in it? So far its 3 dungeons in Leide if im not mistaken.

18. Paperchampion23

Yup and 2 bases. It seems like there are 2 bases per region, at least in Lucis. Though those seem to be more story driven (at least the first one)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  19. Jubileus

Jubileus AVALANCHE Warrior

Really loving the Chinese dragon style inspiration. Such a majestic creature.

The bestiary is gonna be amazing in this game.

Noctis_Caelum likes this.
  20. Jubileus

Jubileus AVALANCHE Warrior

That fight was well played.

Good dodging and use of a variety of weapons. Always nice to see how flexible and movie like the combat can look in the hands of a skilled player.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!