FF15 Judgement Disc Demo Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ahall88

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 11, 2016
Michigan
I wonder when we'll get a translation of the Judgment trailer. It's hype enough as is, but I really wanna know what they're saying. XD;
Found this on the FFXV subreddit.
Young Luna: Only the true king anointed by the crystal can purge the star of its scourge.

Young Noctis: But I don't think I can...

Young Luna: As the oracle, I will help you with all I have.

Young Noctis: Huh?

Young Luna: It is an oracle's duty to support the king.

Young Noctis: I see...alright, then I guess I'll do it. I won't let you down!

Young Luna: Noctis...

Gentiana: Regis has long lamented Noctis's fate for being chosen by the holy crystal. But his expression has changed ever since coming to Tenebrae...you have great power within you, and not just from being an oracle.

Cor: On that day, he didn't want it to be 'king and prince'. He wanted it to be a father seeing his son off.

Ardyn: Any interest in an old tale? So I hear that there's a titan beneath the meteor, calling out to the king.

Luna: A tragedy occurred in Lucis. The ceasefire never came to be, and many have lost their lives. The tragedy from that day...

Iris: The palace's surroundings were all in ruins. I think a lot of areas were mostly unscathed, but...

Cor: I'm sorry....for not being able to protect his majesty.

Cid: Your old man waged war behind those walls...ready to take them on.

Noctis: Is Luna...alright?

Noctis: Then what the hell are you doing?! Why are you in the empire's army hunting for Luna?!

Ravus: You're asking me, an enemy general!?

Luna: (I can't make out the first word she says) ...please...be at peace... (she could also be saying 'please have a peaceful slumber' but the music is really drowning out her voice)

Gladio: What kind of sorry excuse for a king are you!?

Noctis: Damn you!

Ravus: You're going to die at this rate!

Luna: I know that!

Ignis: Noct. What it means to be a king...is to never stop moving forward. No matter what sacrifices you come to bear, you have to keep walking.

Old Noctis: I'll be off.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
In case anyone was interested in watching the Judgement Disc gameplay footage

I'm glad that people are enjoying the game after reading all these comments here, and in other places =)

Last edited:

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
I heard that there is option in the demo to set your camera to "far" in combat? Thats true?
Don't want to turn on my PS4 again, want to go sleep. Wait for demo was worth it., absolutely worth it!

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
played it... my judgement:

amazing

10 minutes in i was already immersed; i wanted to keep playing, fuck 29 nov.

my only two minor gripes:

- monsters appearing out of nowhere
- the
cg from kingsglave
could be implemented better? edit was weird.

Jul 16, 2015
Is the PSN down for anyone else?. I made a Japanese Playstation 4 account so I could download the FFXV demo and now the PS is not letting me have access to it.

Edit: Nevermind I gained access to the Playstation store and the demo is now downloading.

Last edited:

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Ugh! I was peacefully in Minecraft mode, hibernating my hype until closer to release but the internet has given me no choice! I need this demo inside me right now.

Prince Naphtali

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 23, 2013
Quick Question, Do you have to stay logged in to your JPSN in order to continue downloading, or once you have started daownloading can you go ahead a switch users?

Argento

Red Wings Commander
Nov 5, 2016
I'm sooo enjoying the demo! I noticed one thing though.
I'm italian, and in this full japanese demo, there is a text in italian (right when you start the game) that says basically "this demo is dedicated to the both the old and the new fans of final fantasy".
I don't get why they wrote it in italian tho lol... Maybe cos of the tabata's inspiration from Italy thing? :/

Jul 16, 2015
I'm sooo enjoying the demo! I noticed one thing though.
I'm italian, and in this full japanese demo, there is a text in italian (right when you start the game) that says basically "this demo is dedicated to the both the old and the new fans of final fantasy".
I don't get why they wrote it in italian tho lol... Maybe cos of the tabata's inspiration from Italy thing? :/
It said it in English for me. Weird.

Jul 16, 2015
I am loving the fuck out of the game. It's so much fun and drop dead gorgeous to look at. Only annoying thing is that it's in Japanese and it's been quite difficult to figure things out. Fucking amazing game though. November 29th needs to get here faster god dammit.

Argento

Red Wings Commander
Nov 5, 2016
It said it in English for me. Weird.
Yup, pretty odd.
I guess the demo recognizes the region you are in after all. Though thats not something you see often in videogames. I mean, if the demo is in japanese (and created with the purpose of being addressed just in japan) why the fuck do they have to care about putting that specific text in different languages o_O

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Yup, pretty odd.
I guess the demo recognizes the region you are in after all. Though thats not something you see often in videogames. I mean, if the demo is in japanese (and created with the purpose of being addressed just in japan) why the fuck do they have to care about putting that specific text in different languages o_O
For fans and newcomers ;).