FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
damn he's not doing royal edition footage, sorry guys my mistake...
Yeah, the only way you can do it now is buy a physical copy with a voucher for the DLC. It bypasses PSN. If someone with that streams, then we'll see. Apparently we'll know right away because the new chapter 14 has new cutscenes right in the beginning (according to Tabata).

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, the only way you can do it now is buy a physical copy with a voucher for the DLC. It bypasses PSN. If someone with that streams, then we'll see. Apparently we'll know right away because the new chapter 14 has new cutscenes right in the beginning (according to Tabata).
We might get it all in the next 12 hours.

Feb 19, 2018
Man this has by far got to be one of if not the most downright frustrating and annoying DLCs ever in terms of marketing and information. Like damn, not even the hackers or people with early copies are doing a good job of leaking footage. Lmao

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
there is a new scene at chapter 5, now theres a convo inside the airship with ardyn instead of droping you off right at the beginning.
Nice! Thanks for letting us know. I'm doing the chapter 10 stuff now and I'll hop over to chapter 5 once I'm done ;)

47D

Yevonite
Feb 17, 2018
I remember hearing there is a new cutscene between Noctis and Ravus in chapter 13. I have work tomorrow, so I don't have time to confirm it. But it would be nice if someone could replay the chapter 13 and see if it's true or just a rumor.

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
Isnt it good? No spoilers at all. In less than one day, you get back to the world of XV and will be discovering step by step new things in the game.
Sigh, people nowdays too spoiled.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
It still doesn't explain why they didn't confirm the price and at least put up the pack for pre order though.