FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Release Date: March 6th, 2018
Price: $14.99 / €14.99 / £11.99
Platform(s): PS4, Xbox One, PC

------------------------------------------
Royal Pack Content:
  1. Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins - All new side-quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players will also take on the Rulers of Yore.
  2. A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective.
  3. A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” - players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed.
  4. A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fishes and dishes.
  5. Archive – players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the FINAL FANTASY XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations, allowing players to obtain more information about the world.
  6. Quest to obtain and Strengthen Regalia Type-D.
  7. New Trophies

-----------------------------------------
Since street day was broken (again) I'll leave this ready for everyone to use, no need to say this but spoilers will be untagged (it's a spoiler subforum after all).

Last edited:

Vankwisha

Chocobo Knight
Feb 25, 2018
I'm pretty pissed at the PC community, if SE drops support earlier because of them then I'll never use my steam account again xD