FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
A friend of mine decided to bite the bullet and get the PC hacked version tonight. I'll bug him to send me anything new he spots.
And I messaged that "cracker" and he's on Chp 11 now:

Nice so may be we could hear something from him in like 2-3 hours! Just tell him to take note about chapter 14 haha, how big the map is there, etc.

Edit: This is assuming the Royal Pack is actually in the Windows Edition by default.

Last edited:

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
This is assuming the Royal Pack is actually in the Windows Edition by default.
See, I can't figure that out. This dude online who I know sent me a few pics of the map (just like in the Demo, it's higher quality and "brighter orange") and the Dossiers (it was already leaked here earlier on) - so all these things to me seem like the March update, not the Royal Pack. I lowkey suspect the Windows Edition comes with the March Update installed but not the Royal Pack. This further makes sense since the random hackers on reddit who completed the game posted nothing new pertaining to Ch14.

I'm harassing that random Chinese dude on there haha, hoping he'll share some bits - but that thread is so messy, like half the internet is on there all of a sudden.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
See, I can't figure that out. This dude online who I know sent me a few pics of the map (just like in the Demo, it's higher quality and "brighter orange") and the Dossiers (it was already leaked here earlier on) - so all these things to me seem like the March update, not the Royal Pack. I lowkey suspect the Windows Edition comes with the March Update installed but not the Royal Pack. This further makes sense since the random hackers on reddit who completed the game posted nothing new pertaining to Ch14.

I'm harassing that random Chinese dude on there haha, hoping he'll share some bits - but that thread is so messy, like half the internet is on there all of a sudden.
This might actually be possible, especially when other stuff we were supposed to get in the archives (cosmonogy, monoliths, etc) isn’t in the demo or the windows edition.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018

Its weird that it doesn’t have the new chapter 10 sidequests if its the march update.. (or does it )

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
Okay, so you can't zoom in or rotate vertically any female models in the dossier lol....
Not even Cindy, even though she has no skirt to look up. Dammit Square!!

He's on chapter-3, and as of now he confirmed the map is the same size, that is, Altissia is not part of one big world map. I'm pretty sure at this point that the Royal Update is not in this vanilla PC version.

Mystugan

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 4, 2018
Okay, so you can't zoom in or rotate vertically any female models in the dossier lol....

He's on chapter-3, and as of now he confirmed the map is the same size, that is, Altissia is not part of one big world map. I'm pretty sure at this point that the Royal Update is not in this vanilla PC version.
Yep, maybe the Windows Edition come without March Update and the Royal Pack and they launch it on March 6th to download.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016

Had a feeling haha. Dammit square, you just couldn't let us have this oneXD.

Whatever, 2 days!

Yep, maybe the Windows Edition come without March Update and the Royal Pack and they launch it on March 6th to download.
Whats weird though is that it has the Dossiers, which should be part of the March 6th update.

But oddly, lacks the chapter 10 quests.

It obviously doesn't have the encyclopedia (Locations, omega stuff, monuments) due to not having the royal pack installed.

47D

Yevonite
Feb 17, 2018
I don't recall it ever being confirmed that the Royal Edition was going to change the map. They will most likely just keep the Lucis and Altissia map separated, and just add a new ocean dungeon-map when you're on the boat.

Loganight

Forest Owl
Feb 24, 2018

Shiva is like this in the bestiary as well

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I don't recall it ever being confirmed that the Royal Edition was going to change the map. They will most likely just keep the Lucis and Altissia map separated, and just add a new ocean dungeon-map when you're on the boat.
It doesn't, but there should be something new since there are new fishing spots

Unoder

Yevonite
Feb 20, 2018
It doesn't, but there should be something new since there are new fishing spots
I agree that it should be an update too the world map, the catalyst behind implementing the boating mechanic was to make the world seem less fragmented/more connected from what I understand so... adding in another map, that just seems counter-intuitive to me.