FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
So we still need to find:

- The Armiger
- Datalog content
- Regalia Replica
- Cor's scenes with Cerberus
- Omega Reports
- That Iris conversation
- Whatever the fuck is going on with Luna (I refuse to believe there isn't something else, just like the Cor stuff)

Vankwisha

Chocobo Knight
Feb 25, 2018
Man are you that? I was watching ypu and laughing so much when you said you were fucking bored on the boat jajajajajajaajaja.

Whats the overall for you in your almost 5 hours?
Yeah that's me lol my user name, psn and YouTube all match :p I like it, the boat is definitely boring lol Omega kicked my ass, so I will need to level up some more lol

Nov 16, 2013
Just "beat" the chapter. No luck finding AU, the car, or the Cor scene. I did every quest except the photo one(Was bugged for whatever reason lol). About to head back there in post game to see if I can search more. If you want, I can try setting up a stream.

Vankwisha

Chocobo Knight
Feb 25, 2018
Man watching ypu "having so much fun" made my day.

Good luck about finding Talcott there and the Regalia!
Haha, thanks. I'm lucky I got to leave work early because of a technical problem. Made me one of the first to stream it. Was a strange experience having over 100 people watching at one point. Not something that's ever happened to me before xD

Vankwisha

Chocobo Knight
Feb 25, 2018
Just "beat" the chapter. No luck finding AU, the car, or the Cor scene. I did every quest except the photo one(Was bugged for whatever reason lol). About to head back there in post game to see if I can search more. If you want, I can try setting up a stream.
Nah the photo one isn't bugged, took me a while to figure out but Noctis has to take the shot, you have to manually do it.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
why they would make the car purposedly so hard to find... maybe it was cut.
I'm starting to really get this massive feeling that there is another update tn/tmrw that adds in all this stuff. The Armiger is also impossible to find too and we DEFINITELY know that isn't cut lmao

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Maybe they swapped the Cerberus scenes with Omega. In @Vankwisha's there's actually even a legit cutscene where Gentiana introduces Omega before leaving. So maybe Cor is in the finishing cutscene and Omega is the one that blasts him in the retail version.
Holy fuck....that would actually be sick.

Edit: But I have to admit, it makes no sense. You can still explore freely after the Luna cutscene, so having Cor do that would be weird because Noct has a small flashback of him during that Cutscene.