FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
If cor's scenes are indeed in the dlc, then does that mean theres gonna be no patch..No replica regalia or more luna stuff :(

Solid Sora

Red Wings Commander
Feb 11, 2015
Egypt
I'll be honest with you guys.

I'm glad they cut the whole ghost Luna as a party member thing.

I was really against the idea and felt it took away from the integrity of the story, since one of my favorite themes in it is that only Death brought Noctis and Lua finally together. I felt heavy interaction between them, even in ghost form, would take away from that a lot.

Her appearance her was brief but strong, and more in line with the themes and atmosphere of the story. It was a moment pf divine intervention that brought Noct hope and determination, but he still, couldn't tell Luna what ge wanted to say.

So I really hope the party member thing is actually cut content and we'll never see it again. Now, the Regalia? That's another matter.

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
Bazztek confirmed the Cor scenes in Cerberus's second phase. Now all left is to find the car and the Armiger.
Armiger is 100% in there, the car is what worries me.

No one has the Armiger or data log trophy yet.
I'm confused:
>So we have the normal archives (photos, dishes, fish).
>The bestiary
>Dossiers (bestiary for characters)
>Lore archives (the cosmogeny book)
>Data Log Archives (for Omega)

Is that right?

Vankwisha

Chocobo Knight
Feb 25, 2018

I'm confused:
>The bestiary

Is that right?
Yeah that's it.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016

I'm confused:
>The bestiary

Is that right?
Lore archives should also have location data among other things too

Feb 19, 2018
Something is DEFINITELY UP. No doubt about it. I highly doubt this shit is that hard to find. I feel like the Armiger would be easy to get once you get all 13 royal arms (like a quest prompt starts after you get them all).

No way they make you randomly scour the entire map to try and find it, that is pure masochism. Same with the Talcott/Regalia stuff, Cor scenes and (maybe) the Luna stuff.

It'd be shitty but I'm absolutely praying for another patch tn. It's better than this atm.
Funny thing is I just watched a video that shows the new credits for the royal edition/pack which is basically a retrospective on all DLC and update content and it shows Cor walking away from dead Cerberus with a hurt shoulder. So the scene definitely hasn't been cut. The only remaining question is where the fuck did Square put it?

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Funny thing is I just watched a video that shows the new credits for the royal edition/pack which is basically a retrospective on all DLC and update content and it shows Cor walking away from dead Cerberus with a hurt shoulder. So the scene definitely hasn't been cut. The only remaining question is where the fuck did Square put it?
Oh, look @Solid Sora's posts. @Bazztek found that Cor's scenes only play if you complete his side quest.

That still leaves plenty of other things though.

Nov 16, 2013
Just spent an extra 2 to 3 hours just digging around and...

I have to say that something feels very off.There was literally no sigh of AU, no sign of the car(Funnily enough when you start the new off road quest for the Car the bros talk about the possibility of a replica", and even though Ray lowkey teased it himself barely any Luna. I feel like somehow an alpha version of the Royal edition got put up. I honestly believe this just isn't what it's supposed to be of something got broken. Hopefully we might hear something by tomorrow on this since that's the official release day.

Feb 19, 2018
God, I so want someone to find the AU.
Has anyone searched around the meteor yet like I suggested? I feel like Square put it in a spot that's actually connected to the item lore wise without telling us and just expected people to connect the dots on their own which is stupid of them without giving us at least one clue but if it's the case that's where I'm betting my money on the AU being located.