FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Well-Dressed Ginger

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 21, 2018
If anyone manages to activate the Cor cutscenes like @Bazztek did, go back to the base before fighting Ifrit and see if you can trigger some special dialogue with Cor. There's some pretty emotional stuff I found that only triggers when you visit Cor (it may be after he's injured) and talks about Noct and his parents, but we haven't found it yet.

This could also be the emotional dialogue that Ray was hinting at (Even though I've also seen emotional dialogue between Noct and Luna that is seemingly not in either)
I can't wait until it's released everywhere so that we can all go check all of these things!

Nov 16, 2013
If anyone manages to activate the Cor cutscenes like @Bazztek did, go back to the base before fighting Ifrit and see if you can trigger some special dialogue with Cor. There's some pretty emotional stuff I found that only triggers when you visit Cor (it may be after he's injured) and talks about Noct and his parents, but we haven't found it yet.

This could also be the emotional dialogue that Ray was hinting at (Even though I've also seen emotional dialogue between Noct and Luna that is seemingly not in either)
I actually can confirm that is indeed there. I did it without him showing up for Ifrit tho.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
Ok what if, luna worked like aranea. She only comes to help if you are in deep shit like aranea does at night when red giants spawn.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just trying to mentally cope with the fact that luna won't be in our party for this update.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I actually can confirm that is indeed there. I did it without him showing up for Ifrit tho.
You mean Cerberus? Okay that's awesome!

One more mystery solved.

Now we just need to find:

-Armiger
-Regalia
-Iris dialogue
-Whatever may be up with Luna (may be something in the future but it's still possible I guess)

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Ok what if, luna worked like aranea. She only comes to help if you are in deep shit like aranea does at night when red giants spawn.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just trying to mentally cope with the fact that luna won't be in our party for this update.
OG said he found even more about luna + audio

if it was not cut then it will come later.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
So far things seem to be coming together, but there still seem to be things missing.

That Cor dialogue with Noct was found similarly to the Iris phone dialogue, Talcott/Regalia stuff and Luna stuff, so honestly that's why id find it so hard if any of this is cut stuff since we seem to be finding all of the Cor stuff now.

Edit: I will post a collection of the dialogue and content I have found on all of it later

Well-Dressed Ginger

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 21, 2018

Is this what you’re talking about? Skip to 3:34:31

Nov 16, 2013
So far things seem to be coming together, but there still seem to be things missing.

That Cor dialogue with Noct was found similarly to the Iris phone dialogue, Talcott/Regalia stuff and Luna stuff, so honestly that's why id find it so hard if any of this is cut stuff since we seem to be finding all of the Cor stuff now.

Edit: I will post a collection of the dialogue and content I have found on all of it later
Not sure if anyone else mentioned it, but I also got the call from Iris randomly in the base. I didn't get any dialogue relating to it afterwards though...

Just Noctis taking a huge somber sigh... :(

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
>We found most of Cor scenes/dialogue
>I'd look for the Iris phone call to happen in the Base/Hammerhead. Maybe you need to run around a bit or talk to some NPCs
>And I'd try to speak with Talcott about the car, also in Hammerhead. Otherwise I think the car is not in as of now :I

EDIT: There we go!!
Not sure if anyone else mentioned it, but I also got the call from Iris randomly in the base. I didn't get any dialogue relating to it afterwards though...

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
That pastebin is implying that Ardyn was sealed deep underground and whatever the other vault doors were holding back was on a tier at least comparable to him.
Could the armiger unleashed also be underground? Probably somewhere new where we haven't been yet.
Yet not unlike the seeds of flowers buried 'neath the snow
"The secrets of the ancients lie in waiting underground
Hidden blossoms of lost knowledge longing to be found"
Edit: The pastebin keeps saying sealed under frost or beneath snow. Could this be a hint? But I don't know of any snowy places in lucis.