FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Vankwisha

Chocobo Knight
Feb 25, 2018
Or maybe you just have to go on boat for five hours as I saw how much you enjoyed in the streaming JAJAJAJAJAJAJA youll always be for me the man on the boat. Maybe if you really enjoy the boat you can go with it to Insomnia and then Cidny puts wheels!
I would die lololol

Feb 19, 2018
I've done the quests but i haven't gone back to Insomnia after trying it.
I believe the King's Journey stuff is in the same menu as the data logs and dossiers and the locations you're supposed to visit for it are in past Lucis. If you already did that stuff though then I guess we can rule out that bit of content as having anything to do with AU.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
You know I love you so much but man dont say that... of course I was expecting a city in ruins, all dark, and everything but man, a little just a little variation between zones or streets. The problem, its hard to understand but I think paper did, is that it feels the same map but literally bigger and I was expecting something more, you have the feeling wherever you go you are in the same places but the details are changed.
Was expecting a, little more variety there, long roads as we had in mind and walking through them to go to other interconnected zones around the city.
But what we get is just the castle surround expanded and the stupid and useless inderground shit (they could have reused that resources in really expanding the city through the roads and create interconnected places) that no one asked for.

Again, of course adding things is better than nothing man. But they could have done million times better with the same resources. Thats what I think.
walking through long roads just to get to another samey war-torn area doesnt seem any different than what we already do i guess? (it would be cool with a car tho).

not that i like much the underground thing.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Oh man, the Armiger Unleashed is going to take a while to find, for all we know, it could be in a Menace Dungeon... I'm kidding, but we'll see.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Oh, well then, very odd lol.

For what reason though, unless a patch is going to surface soon?
This is what i was thinking earlier, but literally everything else has been found, I just don't understand why it's so hard to find the AU. The Regalia I can see just being a random free update in the future.

Feb 18, 2018
Please guys tell me we can eat somewhere in Insomnia, I ate a toast before going there (& equipped very bad weapons) to make things a bit more challenging & longer, and now i'm facing Omega and I regret.....

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Looking at @Vankwisha's stream again, they did add to the Lucis map when you drive the Royal Vessel. Accordo looks so nice, I wish they could expand that concept and make more port towns on the other small islands that exist around Ravettrice.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Oh man, the Armiger Unleashed is going to take a while to find, for all we know, it could be in a Menace Dungeon... I'm kidding, but we'll see.
It could be in the Belouve Mines.

A few pages back you guys mentioned something about it being underground or something?

The mines are the only dungeon where you need to descend deeper into the earth.

There is a stone like place at the end of the dungeon on the bottom floor too.

Just me speculating though.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Please guys tell me we can eat somewhere in Insomnia, I ate a toast before going there (& equipped very bad weapons) to make things a bit more challenging & longer, and now i'm facing Omega and I regret.....
i don't know that, i think if there's one it should be on the KG base?

Dorothy95

Sphere Hunter
Jan 5, 2018
Ugh I don't have Royal Edition yet coz I borrowed my game to a friend and she's getting it back tomorrow :/ eh...
more Luna scenes + Regalia were things that I waited the most. I have this ugly feeling that they last minute deleted Regalia from Insomnia only to put her in Comrades future update or another DLC...paid of course. That would suck so much, because I won't be getting PSN and another DLC only for driving Regalia a bit :\
Two questions:
-is any Nifilihem area expanded? Cartanica playable? :(
-you guys talk about Luna being playable party member lines, can anyone give me link or copy-paste them coz I'm really curious?