FFVIIRemake & how would DLC work?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
As far as we know the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will come in multiple parts/games, each one would remake a certain part of the original game. That being said, under this format:
  1. Could they make DLCs for each individual "part" of the Remake?
  2. What type of DLC would they be?

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
My take:
  1. Yes, they could.
  2. On top of my head I can think of story DLCs centered around the different sectors of Midgar (personally I don´t believe that we will explore absolutely every part of Midgar in the remake) but are tangent to the main story itself.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
No, no dlc's just release the game when its done. I hate that they did this in XV as well I dont want to have to pay extra on top of what I already payed for the game to get all the content. Its bad enough they split this game into 3 parts. But again knowing square they will do it.

1.They can
2. Character Episodes like XV.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
No, no dlc's just release the game when its done. I hate that they did this in XV as well I dont want to have to pay extra on top of what I already payed for the game to get all the content. Its bad enough they split this game into 3 parts. But again knowing square they will do it.

1.They can
2. Character Episodes like XV.
I believe most of the story revisions/additions are being added for free.