FFXV at GAMESCOM 2016

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I gotta tell ya. This is one of the reasons why I didn't mind the delay so much. I have to admit, I am having a ball following this game. And I absolutely loves days like this where we get a whole bunch of stuff to hype over. Today should be fun.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Am I doing it wrong, or is the AMA guy not actually responding to anything yet? I don't Reddit very often.

AverageAfro

PSICOM Soldier
Aug 3, 2016
The only part I care about:

First impressions?
That was me who asked! :D The thread had been up for an hour and no one had commented.

Edit: I also asked him to edit the original post so that people will refrain from asking about the spoiler content, and to include a link to said content so anyone who wants to look at it can, and know it's true. Just so that people aren't asking about specifics and spoil stuff for others (Which they have for me, as it was a reply to a spoiler ><)

Now you guys can peruse and hopefully avoid spoilers.

Last edited:

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
I'll keep it in spoilers just in case:
I fucking love Punished Noctis' design. Like, really fucking love it, probably one of the FF MC's designs I like the most, by far and wish his normal look would be more similar to that (amazing what a haircut and some beard can do!)

I hope we get access to that skin relatively soon (doubt it) or that we can use it in New Game+. I really hope we can do it.

Now I'll keep watching!

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I'm still watching, but I just wanted to be the first one in here to say that I am fucking DYING to play this game right now, lol

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
May 25, 2016
Australia M8
Dude I need this game in my veins. I honestly don't care about visuals, I know there are a couple of issues (especially with textures being zoomed in on) but holy shit I don't care. Also Iris is best gril. I know she was before, but its confirmed now.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
Ugh why did Tabata Spoil
the final encounter of the game
. It kinda ruins my hype for the game. I did'nt want to know anything that happens in the second half and wanted it to remain a mystery. There has to be a good reason he did it right? But I just cant see one.