FFXV discussion thread [No Spoilers]

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
May 26, 2014
... no usually just throw at my convenience regardless of where my comrades are xD

I'll try this next time although if it takes too long I'll probably get mauled in the process lol
Not sure what that person in that comment thread was talking about, it takes like 3-4 seconds usually.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Not sure what that person in that comment thread was talking about, it takes like 3-4 seconds usually.
Thought 10 seconds was a tad too long. I'll give it a go later.

Btw this is for manual aim not auto aim right? I usually do auto aim and it's instant. That's probably why I didn't know this feature existed at all.

May 26, 2014
I swear it was only a matter of time before something like this existed

It's a "remix" of Ignis' recipe phrase.

This is too good to be true.

Thought 10 seconds was a tad too long. I'll give it a go later.

Btw this is for manual aim not auto aim right? I usually do auto aim and it's instant. That's probably why I didn't know this feature existed at all.
There's auto aim? o_O

May 26, 2014
Yeah you just lock onto the target and press the attack button when magic is equipped.

You never miss that way and the animation for it is instant and very quick unlike the manual aim.

Still I should probably practice more with manual aim just for kicks xD
Wow... How did I not know that? :facepalm:

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Wow... How did I not know that? :facepalm:
Probably the same reason why I didn't know that Noctis yells at his friends to move away and I've been roasting/freezing them all this time until now xD

While on the topic of magic, throwing a Blizzaga spell while you and your party are in water is a recipe for disaster. I was frozen in water and couldn't do anything while a Malboro and its babies destroyed me D=

Lotsa things still to discover in this game.