FFXV Gamescom 2015 details

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mistwalker

SOLDIER Second Class
Sep 20, 2014
Santiago de Chile
www.youtube.com
The Duscae hate is getting a little ridiculous in the past couple of weeks. It's ok to not like it or just to be bored of it after this time but don't treat it as it's the worst thing ever.
A classic case of 'your milage may vary', because some people -myself included- liked a lot that demo. It shows in general strokes what the final game wants to be.
If people believes the end game will be exacly as the demo, and that's why they didn't like it, then I think they're missing the point. It was just a showing, not the final game, which should be a lot more open, with a lot more options and plot.

Never take a demo as the definite product.
Never.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
I actually hope it's sth. more demon-like which wouldn't really fit to his designs in previous games. But yeah the shilouette looks a lot like Alexander.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Oh man, a story trailer. My excitement for this game has incredibly decreased over the last months (well, almost year now), but I can't wait for tomorrow. Tabata, do it pls.

Hopefully they get the trailer right: Nomura has plenty of flaws, but making trailers isn't one of them. The long 2011 one is, by far, my most watcher trailer ever :(

That gif preview looks great. And is that... Alexander, as BladeRunner said? Alexander defending a city gives me FFIX vibes. Which is obviously the best thing.

What can we expect for tomorrow anyway? I'm actually kind of expecting a release window. Don't know about the ATR, though, it could be anything.

Noctis_Caelum

Chocobo Knight
Jul 15, 2014
oh man I'm so excited even my stomach hurts and I can't watch that teaser, because my internet is REALLY slow. xD
So, thanks for all who uploaded these pictures.^^