1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Ffxv off topic theoretical npc question

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by XaurumX101, Mar 16, 2017.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. XaurumX101

XaurumX101 Balamb Garden Freshman

So I beat ffxv soon after I bought it and fell in love with a few NPCs and began to wonder, most fighters in ffxv have unique weapons but what weapons would these NPCs use if they ever got into a actual fight however unlikely that would be.

NPCs I had in mind off the top of my head are Cindy, Gladiolus' sister, Dave (for lols)

What do you think?

2. Ikkin

Ikkin ShinRa SOLDIER

Iris' fighting style is known -- she uses empty hand martial arts and a giant Moogle doll.

Cindy would probably use a giant wrench for the comedic value.

As for Dave, he seems like the type who'd use daggers. Or maybe he'd wield a whip (like some instances of the Beastmaster class) and have his dog do half of the fighting for him. XD

3. XaurumX101

Oh lol I didn't pay much attention when playing so I missed the Iris part lol and Dave... Just lol

4. XaurumX101

Also the giant wrench for Cindy, I approve of this

5. The GemiKnight

The GemiKnight Red Wings Commander

Prompto jokingly mentions this but Takka with a Chef's Knife is the perfect combination :D

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!