Final Fantasy 15 Demo

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Ah it was nice while the thoughts of playing a demo soon rested in everyone minds. But now it seems like a solid date on when the Final Fanatsy XV demo isn't decided yet, causing more worry. Who know's maybe Square will announce it is the same date we get the voucher though.

Since I want to play Final Fantasy Type-0 and XV its's win/win for me! I always wanted Type-0 on consoles and it's turning out to be looking lovely. :)

Word going around that the demo will approximately be the same length as FFXIII's. Not that I've touched the FFXIII demo, but I think it was approximately 40 minutes of the Hanging Edge. If the FFXV demo is as similar in its brevity, I hope it's at least meatier when it comes to its mechanics and replayability, and slots the player in the middle of a far more interesting location.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
What he said.

Also, the demo date is very possible to be revealed at TGS as a last minute sort of thing. It's obvious they've been planning to announce this months in advance, you know.

SE always brings big stuff to Jump Festa. Have you not tracked it for the past few years? FFXIII's campaign started with JF in December 2008. A full year before.

And I'm not talking about this article. I mean a new trailer and proper release window for the demo or anymore news.
Ah, yes, I see what you mean.

Last edited:

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
What he said.

Also, the demo date is very possible to be revealed at TGS as a last minute sort of thing. It's obvious they've been planning to announce this months in advance, you know.

Ah, yes, I see what you mean.
Makes me think those click bait websites that said we were getting a playable demo might have been somewhat true.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Guys... come on... I need to go to the gym early, don't do this to me. On a side not, IF we were to be expecting something, when should we expect it?

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
Guys... come on... I need to go to the gym early, don't do this to me. On a side not, IF we were to be expecting something, when should we expect it?
You can go to the gym. It probably will not come till 3-4 hours later like that tweet says above ^