Final Fantasy Enhanced Ports

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

kamikki

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 18, 2013
Finland
I'd love to see IX upresed with remade backgrounds and faster loads/battle system... Never going to happen.
Also, I wish they'd remake XI into a singleplayer game.

Chaos

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 27, 2013
Oregon
chaos1950.tumblr.com
I'd love to see IX upresed with remade backgrounds and faster loads/battle system... Never going to happen.
Also, I wish they'd remake XI into a singleplayer game.
I'd like that, especially if you could download and use the character you made online. I'm enjoying FF14, but I every once in awhile I miss my old Corsair. :(

Sep 26, 2013
If by enhanced you mean something like FFVI iOS, then no.
If by enhanced you mean something like FFI, FFII and FFIV on the PSP, then yes!

I do agree that the PSX games need to be updated. They don't need real time PS4 looking visuals like the developers most likely want to do with a FFVII remake. Just update or enhance what we already have so it doesn't look so ugly.

If by enhanced you mean something like FFVI iOS, then no.
If by enhanced you mean something like FFI, FFII and FFIV on the PSP, then yes!

I do agree that the PSX games need to be updated. They don't need real time PS4 looking visuals like the developers most likely want to do with a FFVII remake. Just update or enhance what we already have so it doesn't look so ugly.
Id like to see Square do more on the 3DS, its selfish because I love the system but I really feel its the only system that isnt Mobile they are thriving on right now.