Final fantasy games ruined

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
If you are interested, just have a try. They have a 14 day free trial.
Actually, it's 30 days.

But yeah, I agree on FF XIV being way better than people think it is (for the very dumb reason that it's an MMO - sorry, games don't need to be overly-polished "cinematic" single-player experiences to be great). Got back into it in November an I'll be getting a year-long subsciption once my game time card runs out.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Didn't think about playing FFXIV before but these posts have piqued my curiosity about it.

For those who have subscribed for a very long time, do you remember how drastic the differences between 1.0 and 2.0 is?

They are one in the same aren't they? Same world, characters, story etc etc?

Never been the type to play MMO's so this will be my first one if I decide to take the leap.
you should totally play it,

well-developed story
amazing art direction and OST
fun gameplay

edit:

the transition from 1.0 to A Realm Reborn, probably the most epic cg i've ever seen.

Last edited:

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
Actually, it's 30 days.

But yeah, I agree on FF XIV being way better than people think it is (for the very dumb reason that it's an MMO - sorry, games don't need to be overly-polished "cinematic" single-player experiences to be great). Got back into it in November an I'll be getting a year-long subsciption once my game time card runs out.
That's 30 days once you buy the game. I'm talking about the no fee, no hassle 14 day free trial that doesn't require you to buy the game.