Final Fantasy Replay and Discussion: Open Poll

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I would like to replay...

• Total voters

Keriaku

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 26, 2013
I'm not doing any kind of official replay, but I've been slowly wading through a playthrough of FFVIII using only magic. I'm not a fan of intense challenges, but I thought this would be fun since the game usually keeps players from ever using the different spells, which have some very impressive cinematics. And there's an interesting balance between using strong spells versus keeping them for stats. And also switching it up a bit, Selphie, Quistis and Rinoa are gonna be my powerhouse characters, having magic-based limit breaks.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
I'm not doing any kind of official replay, but I've been slowly wading through a playthrough of FFVIII using only magic. I'm not a fan of intense challenges, but I thought this would be fun since the game usually keeps players from ever using the different spells, which have some very impressive cinematics. And there's an interesting balance between using strong spells versus keeping them for stats. And also switching it up a bit, Selphie, Quistis and Rinoa are gonna be my powerhouse characters, having magic-based limit breaks.
That sounds really interesting actually. If we get an FF8 replay thread up, you can share your current progress and thoughts there, too! Would be great to hear from you in a unique playthrough as yours.

Storm2356

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 4, 2013
World B
Any plans for side games, while I'm thinking about it? Crisis Core would work, and Dissidia 012 would be interesting, if not completely awkward.

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
If that's rage, I can feel it from here. If not, I got the feeling it was rage.

Have you ever seen the Fairy Oddparents episode where Timmys dad rules an alternate future? He goes "This is where I put my trophy..IF I HAD ONE! Sorry, lost the happy, but the happy's back!!!"

That's what I was channeling.

Storm2356

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 4, 2013
World B
Have you ever seen the Fairy Oddparents episode where Timmys dad rules an alternate future? He goes "This is where I put my trophy..IF I HAD ONE! Sorry, lost the happy, but the happy's back!!!"

That's what I was channeling.
Nope, this episode is news to me. Wait, so you're telling me that in an alternate timeline, Timmy's dad did something other than constantly being jealous of Dinkleberg?