1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

final fantasy soundtrack fan-made album

Discussion in 'Creative's Corner' started by tothecikpah, Dec 20, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. tothecikpah

tothecikpah Yevonite

greetings everyone! some of you might know me already, I've made 2 fan-made album on KH OST lately, and now I'm going to introduce my new fan-arrangement album from FF series known as 'Project RYDIA'

you can listen to the 3 minutes demo here: https://soundcloud.com/flushback/project-rydia-unfamous-final

or just listen to the full album here on my youtube channel: http://flushback.tumblr.com/post/70606970184

if you're interested to download, you can download it from the links included on my tumblr post.

it consists of 17 songs, originally from FFI to FFXIII, here's the tracklist

01 Town [FFII]
    02 The Boundless Ocean [FFIII]
    03 Rydia ~Plugged Mix~ (Rydia no Thema) [FFIV]
    04 Balamb Fish (Dancing with a Balamb fish) [FFVIII]
    05 Costa del Sol [FFVII]
    06 Home Sweet Home ~World Mix~ (FFV)
    07 Yuna's Decision [FFX]
    08 Gustaberg [FFXI]
    09 Menu [FF]
    10 Johnny C Bad ~Classic Edit~ [FFVI]
    11 Chocobo ~Calm Mix~ [FFXII]
    12 Endless Sorrow [FFIX]
    13 Vanille (Vanille's Theme) [FFXIII]

I hope y'all enjoy it, well I'm still a beginner in remastering/arranging the songs, just leave your comments here or on my youtube vids [​IMG]

Thanks for listening and happy holiday!

(KH2.5 trailers are coming!!!!!! can't wait for Theatrhythm CC!!)

XvoltaireX, gaiages and Kaimi like this.
  2. Kaimi

Kaimi Yevonite

I'm listening to your various remasters and they're all AMAZING, KUPO!!!

I love "Dreadnought" and "Vanille" (violin suits her quite well; and it has even number "13" next to it ;) ).

tothecikpah likes this.
  3. tothecikpah

tothecikpah Yevonite

thank you very much! :)

4. gaiages

gaiages :< Moderator Site Staff

Very nice remasters! :D I'll have to give the tracks a download when I'm on the right computer.

I must ask, have you ever thought about putting your albums up on Bandcamp? It'd help get your stuff more recognized, and people can donate to you if they really like your work too :3

5. tothecikpah

tothecikpah Yevonite

thanks! don't forget to share and listen to my other projects! :) about Bandcamp, I'm not interested with it yet because all my doings are fan-made and me myself still beginner in music. Maybe one day ^^

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!