1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Final Fantasy Versus XV Megathread

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by APZonerunner, Mar 3, 2017.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Bazztek

Bazztek PSICOM Soldier

And yet here you are shilling Versus XV, why are you clinging to Versus XV when the very "leak" you are clinging to claims to have no knowledge about it?

2. Hey Everyone

Hey Everyone ShinRa SOLDIER

I don't know about this Versus XV thing but I highly doubt it's true.
    THIS WOULDN'T BE APART OF IT.

Ok Bazztek let me spell it out for you if I actually had some sort of narrative about Versus XV being true, I wouldn't base anything off of something that could disprove it. I want it to be true, so therefore if I had a narrative about Versus XV being real guys this wouldn't be apart of it.

Which if I had one it would just Versus XIII was different than FFXV , and some of the important elements from it were scrapped ie. Noct's near death experience being the reason for his eyes that see expiring souls(which was a death prediction, they even used that in the marketing, when in Versus it was suppose to be central to the plot), then there is Clarus, and Ravus being drastically changed, and the actual leak you know the one that was right about the plot, yeah, that one. Not to mention the things in the guidebook not matching up to the game and that guidebook has Versus info in it. What a disaster.

You know it being a trilogy

To avoid shipping Final Fantasy XV as multiple games, the team decided to make the story a multimedia property.
    "It's an idea that evolved over time," Tabata says. "That being said, initially, I did have an idea of this sort in my mind. Nozue-san joined Business Division 2, and as we communicated and discussed things, Kingsglaive started to formulate. Brotherhood, the anime, is something that we started to develop in discussion with [Akio] Ofuji-san, the producer. Since Ofuji-san is the marketing producer on Final Fantasy as well, those types of discussions started to really develop. The idea was there from the get go, but all these projects really developed over time."

"The initial starting point [for Kingsglaive] was when we had the idea to really complete Final Fantasy XV within one installment, and restructure everything and optimize it so it would be a story that's told within that one installment," Nozue adds. "We really focused on Final Fantasy XV's main game being from Noctis' perspective, about his kingdom and taking it back, and his growth as a king. When we had that discussion, we felt that it would be best to separate out the story of Regis and make it its own independent piece."
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/15-new-things-we-learned-from-final-fantasy-15s-di/1100-6436138/
    Yes I'm aware KG was a thing in 2013, but I will maintain it was going to be different.

For XV they probably kept the surface parts of XV roadtrip, bonding, then left out other elements that were shown thus important. Etro, Stella, that near-death experience, the Yakuza elements for the Lucian family, the eyes that see expiring souls which was a death predictor "https://twitter.com/FinalXV/status/766012517818785792", and the Reaper Worship.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  3. Bazztek

Bazztek PSICOM Soldier

Oh and I'm sure APzonerunner made this thread because of all those other people clamoring for Versus XV, and not because of you and llazy77 derailing other threads with your delusions and literal rumors that you keep pretending are fact.

And it's hilarious seeing you deny that you've been clamoring for Versus XV now.

Just on your profile posts you can find you doing just that. http://www.mognetcentral.com/members/hey-everyone.3409/#profile-post-1117

Jubileus and Nova like this.
  4. Hey Everyone

k Bazztek let me spell it out for you if I actually had some sort of narrative about Versus XV being true, I wouldn't base anything off of something that could disprove it. I want it to be true, so therefore if I had a narrative about Versus XV being real guys this wouldn't be apart of it.

5. Bazztek

Bazztek PSICOM Soldier

I don't even know why I'm responding to you. You're like a brick wall.

6. T.O.T

T.O.T Clan Centurio Member

The biggest irony that lead to the creation of this tread is how certain individuals are being the opposite of what one of the major themes of XV which is "reality". It's very easy to cling to rumors because they aren't fleshed out 100% for some people. They are still a concept...a concept that can be filled with headcanon thoughts to make it appear better than what may actually be. Was this not done with Stella in the past, even though there was very little information to work with? Hell, we didn't even know how often the character would be around.

It's difficult to insert headcanon onto reality, because reality in itself will almost always provide enough evidence to debunk outlandish headcanon. It's okay to speculate and theorize what ifs, but those aspects should never take over the critical thinking process.

Lulcielid likes this.
  7. Nova

Nova AVALANCHE Warrior

You'd think that some people would have also gotten the hint that the Versus XV idiot also lied about VII:Remake appearing in PSX 2016 (which that thread was made before the event). Then again Versus XIII shills aren't known to be reasonable individuals who aren't a slave to their dense delusions.

Jubileus and Lulcielid like this.
  8. Jenova

Jenova ShinRa SOLDIER

This isn't a discussion thread. It's a do-or-die cage match. HE is literally on the ropes.

9. Guitar (pseudo)God

Guitar (pseudo)God Red Wings Commander

LTTP here, but this news is exciting and amazing! Someone here may actually work in the games industry! (At the very least, it's far more plausible than the World of Versus synopsis -- well-done BTW, though the point seems to be lost on some.)

10. Izunia

Izunia Balamb Garden Freshman

11. Hey Everyone

I just love how your name is called Izunia, guys look it's the ancestor of Noctis

12. Izunia

[​IMG]
    Long live thy line, and thy original vision divine, until the day Versus is reborn anew.

13. Jenova

Jenova ShinRa SOLDIER

Can't tell if memeing or a Versus fanboy...

14. Hey Everyone

He might be both. I have a meme I wanna make to, but it won't work until two criteria are met.

A Versus XV comes out(Trilogy or multi-part)
    Has to overall have better review scores than FFXV

15. Jubileus

Jubileus AVALANCHE Warrior

Reading from left to right, top to bottom, I thought this was real... until I kept on reading.

I'll admit this made me chuckle quite a bit.

You had me at "Tabata revealed to be Izunia. Ardyn attempts to warn the public".

As if Ardyn would be the good samaritan and warn the public about anything xD

Storm likes this.
  16. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

not another Versus XV apologist...

illazy and hey everyone are enough

17. Izunia

I even had a more hilariously convoluted version that involved Arnold being sent back as a Magitek unit to assassinate Tabata, but I couldn't stop cracking up while writing the rest.

Jubileus likes this.
  18. Hey Everyone

Well Izunia is technically a bad guy, I mean Ardyn didn't do bad until the Astrals fucked him over.
    Write it, come on let that Nomura convolution flow through you.

19. Izunia

Just to be clear, even though I'm just kidding and having fun, I 100% support Versus in every possible way. For all the fans out there who still wish to see it become a reality one day (which it probably will), I salute you.

Hey Everyone likes this.
  20. T.O.T

T.O.T Clan Centurio Member

Given Nomura's work pacing, I'd doubt it.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!