Final Fantasy XV Artwork

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Sep 26, 2013
Final Fantasy XV Artwork
(From left to right)

Final Fantasy XV CG Illustrations
-5660 x 8000
-2538 x 1080
-2400 x 1360
-3840 x 2160

Final Fantasy XV Logo
-4500 x 3082 [All] [2x Black, White and Transparent] [3x CMYK and RGB]
-800 x 547 [Episode Duscae]

Final Fantasy XV E3 Trailer Portraits
-1920 x 1080 [All]

Final Fantasy XV Concept Art (Press release)

-849 x 1200

Final Fantasy XV Concept Art (Screen grabs)

-1920 x 1080 [All] [Low Quality]

-1024 x 567 [All] [Low Quality]

Final Fantasy XV Miscellaneous
-1170 x 1200
-750 x 687

Final Fantasy XV Miscellaneous 2

Folder full of unclean stuff. Download link instead of posting pictures.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/80k9mahl74w5s/FFXV_Miscellaneous_2

Final Fantasy Versus XIII Artwork (Before Name Change)

Hitting the 50 image limit so here's a download link to some older stuff.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cbswjqc8b1cdq/FFVXIII_(Before_Name_Change)

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2013
This is all the Final Fantasy XV artwork I have so far. I’m always on the look out for better high quality stuff. If you have something, feel free to post it.

And enjoy!

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Thank you for making this compilation of images, it's greatly appreciated. As I said in the past, I know you and I disagree on a few things, but we share our common interest in this game.

Sep 26, 2013
Unless we're seeing two different things, it looks a bit over saturated and really yellow. Dark spots are really dark and some details are lost in those areas.

I posted scans as well so no biggy. If I have multiple copies of a piece of artwork, it's usually because there's a big difference somewhere.

Stella and Noctis head shots for example. In terms of quality, it should look something like the Famitsu versions as those aren't scans and were provided by Square Enix. Problem is that those images are small and have a watermark on them. The two on the right are bigger and don't have watermarks on them, but they are scans (you can see scan lines and other markings) and aren't great quality. The colors aren't accurate and appear a bit darker. The difference between the two scans is that someone took the one with text on it and cropped it. Really no need to have posted the one with text on it but why not.

That's the difference between all three of them. Personally I don't want all three. I want an officially released high resolution version with no text on it. Sometimes Square Enix will release artwork like that, sometimes they will not. But I keep several versions because the difference is pretty significant and what I ultimately want does not seem to exist or I just haven't found it on the web yet.

In regards to the Dengeki cover, it's not something I would personally have in my collection as I have a pretty decent size version of it(although it could be bigger) with no text on it. Better quality and nothing on the image has been cut out. Looks like the official release.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Nice one of these posts, dude. Very useful! Thumbs up!

We had some artworks on the RPG Site media vault at full res, and Square Enix asked us to take them down.... so it's good to see them here. ;)

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Nice one of these posts, dude. Very useful! Thumbs up!

We had some artworks on the RPG Site media vault at full res, and Square Enix asked us to take them down.... so it's good to see them here. ;)
May I ask which ones did you have? Like Squirrel, I'm always on the look for XV images and artworks.

Sep 26, 2013
If I had to guess, it's the one with the five guys on it. The size I posted (5660 x 8000) was never available to download on Square Enix's press site. They had a smaller version instead. A guy on my twitter feed managed to find a high resolution version of it and make it available. Some of us think it was leaked cause it has a print like quality to it. We asked him where he got it from and he wouldn't say.

I know that if you google search other regions around the world, you can find high resolution stuff that the western side hasn't posted yet. Surfing around China and Japan is how I found a high resolution image of Lightning and Lumina from Lightning Returns. I did the same with that FFXV image before the high resolution version was posted and never came across anything.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
If I had to guess, it's the one with the five guys on it. The size I posted (5660 x 8000) was never available to download on Square Enix's press site. They had a smaller version instead. A guy on my twitter feed managed to find a high resolution version of it and make it available. Some of us think it was leaked cause it has a print like quality to it. We asked him where he got it from and he wouldn't say.

I know that if you google search other regions around the world, you can find high resolution stuff that the western side hasn't posted yet. Surfing around China and Japan is how I found a high resolution image of Lightning and Lumina from Lightning Returns. I did the same with that FFXV image before the high resolution version was posted and never came across anything.
Assets are basically always produced in two packets, web and print. These are from the print packets, so either got out due to a fuck up at SE or due to somebody who is supposed to have them leaking them...

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
Thanks for sharing. Is there a similar thread for Lightning Returns?
No. Don't have a interest to make one and my collection isn't up-to-date. Haven't collected for it since the game released so I'm pretty far behind.

Assets are basically always produced in two packets, web and print. These are from the print packets, so either got out due to a fuck up at SE or due to somebody who is supposed to have them leaking them...
That's what I'm betting on. If there was a fuck up at Square Enix, I think more people would of had access to the files instead of just one person.