Final Fantasy XV at E3 2014 - Yes or No? It's time to stake your pride on your guess...
Okay, guys, so it's time to put your pride on the line and make an absolute prediction... will Final Fantasy XV be at E3 this year?
I've put up four poll options below. Vote!
Since I can see who votes, and who votes what, those who vote will be in for a trophy here on Mognet. Those who get it wrong will get a losers' trophy, those who make the correct guess will get a winners' trophy that's worth a little more towards your next user title!
I'll throw in a little bonus, too... of those who pick the winning option, I'll pick a name at random and I'll ensure they get a little something in real life from our box of tricks and prizes - I've got some FF plushies, phone charms, some older sealed games here... things like that.
If you're reading this and are not a member, who not sign up and join the discussion? For one, I'll be contacting winners on here not via email, if you want prizes, and for two... this place is slowly becoming a pretty cool place. If I do say so myself.
Time to pick a side... Let us know what you picked, and your reasoning behind it - and feel free to debate with others - below!
- In terms of the prize draw, Mognet staff decision is final in terms of drawing a name and what category wins.
- For the record, a trailer only containing footage previously seen anywhere else, even if it is cut in a new way or a new order - even that recent off-screen Taiwan stuff - does not count as new.
- In the event that no new trailer is released online, Mognet staff on the ground at the show will verify what is showing at the booth itself - be that something new, something old, or nothing at all.
- The poll (and thus entrants) will be closed on the 7th of June at 6pm PST.
- Winner will be notified via PM here on Mognet. If they fail to respond within 10 days, they forfeit their prize and another winner will be picked.