FINAL FANTASY XV Debug Menu Analysis

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
:ffpointer: FINAL FANTASY XV Debug Menu Analysis

:chocowalk: POTENTIAL SPOILER WARNING :chocowalk:

The following content comes from the debug menus shown in the recent "Real-Time Technologies of FINAL FANTASY XV Battles" footage from SIGGRAPH 2016. The content shown in this thread may contain game element related spoilers. Please note, any and all of the analysis and discussion in this thread will be based solely on publicly provided materials from SQUARE ENIX.

If you've seen this video, you'll have already noticed the plethora of debug menus. And if you're like me, you want to know what all of this stuff is! To me, I think it's interesting to look at debug memories. I have fond memories of going to the debug room back in FINAL FANTASY VII, so these things really interest me.

Anyways, all of this stuff is in Japanese, so it's hard for people to really understand what this stuff is. Despite most of this information being useless to the general public, I still enjoy the work I put into doing this, and I know some of you enjoy this stuff regardless.

Please note that I actually don't speak Japanese. All of my work here is done by knowing the characters and basic sentence structure along with online translators and some basic context to make these translations. If you do speak Japanese and or can provide any corrections, please feel free to do so.

:ffpointer: OVERVIEW
Here's a list of all the window elements, I've numbered them so you can easily find them as reference for the analysis and video itself. Some of these windows might move or overlap one another, so keep that in mind when watching the video.

:ffpointer: MENU BAR
First, let's look at the menu bar. There are a lot of options for things like Character, Map, Script, Physics and event Network. The Network option might have something to do with remote debugging, but it could have something to do with in-game online features. We also see MiniGame as well, which I assume has to do with Justice Monsters V.

:ffpointer: WORLD TIME
The world time window is used for... the world time. The first option is to enable time flow is used to enable/disable time moving forward on its own. By that, I mean, if you uncheck the box, the time of day will just stop moving forward and it will be noon forever for example.

Current time displays the current time in the day, obviously, and can be controlled with the slider beside it. This allows you to set the time to whatever you want.

Current date shows how many days into the playtime you are, and even the day of the week. In this case it's Monday in game... I guess.

The last option here is the rate of time which controls the speed in which time advances. Remember back when people asked how long an in-game day lasts? This is how you would control this setting, time will move faster the faster this rate is, and inversely, the lower the slower.

:ffpointer: ENVIRONMENT EFFECTS
Here's a big one, but most of it is pretty self explanatory with a lot of repeated information as you can see. The top section has a bunch of options that can be enabled/disabled. Anything with a gap to the left of the text can be checked off either like a on/off switch or a multiple choice selection.

The procedural sky is referring to the dynamic volumetric clouds that the game creates at run time. In the SIGGRAPH talk they mention that "no two clouds are alike" which is very true, they are created at runtime.

Atmospheric scattering
refers to the real life phenomenon classified as "scattering", which is where different particles in the air can effect how light refracts, which ultimately causes the coloration of the sky that we see on Earth. The wave length plays a big role in this, as it's what causes the sky to change color at sunrise, midday and sunset. The shorter distance the sun's light takes to get to our atmosphere during the day time creates the blue sky, while the longer distance the light travels through the atmosphere towards the end of the day at sunset is what causes the sky to turn an amber color. So... this setting makes the sky turn different colors.

There are other settings like stop the clouds which I assume stop cloud movement, and remove cloud shadows which stops the clouds from casting shadows. The last option I believe is translated properly as reset weather settings. Thank you to @Kume856 on Twitter for assisting me in the translation of this one. We believe it's saying that the current weather settings will be canceled or reset, so it might have to do with resetting the debug settings for the weather. The Japanese for this is "天気の上書きを全解除" for anyone that wants to take a crack at it.

The next section of options here are how you can manually change the settings for the weather, exposure, post effects, camera light and displaying some weather box. These settings might be manual control over the presets that you can see below, or just windows to change them outright, but they're never used in the video, so I'm not sure.

The last section is a bunch of presets which are used for selecting different weather conditions. If you watch the video you will see they click on different ones and change the weather from clear and sunny to gloomy and rainy. The bottom option to cancel debug weather state is another option which I believe basically sets the weather state to run normally and not invoke the weather presets.

:ffpointer: CURSOR MENU
This is what I like to refer to as the cursor menu, this menu pops up under the cursor in the debug menu and has features that are related to objects in the world.

The first listing here is of the world coordinates which are displayed with X, Y and Z. This is representing the space you clicked in the 3D world. You can also see something called cell which might be something like a "chunk" if you've ever played Minecraft before; essentially large regions of space split up into multiple blocks. Area coordinates might be relative coordinates within the cell as these numbers are very small unlike the world coordinates which are huge. These coordinates are representing game units for their position which could be meters or even centimeters. Given the numbers for world coordinates, I'm going to assume that this is in meters, which would make the current world coordinates around 12 miles or 19 km from the origin.

Then there's the NaviMesh Cell which is shorthand for "navigation mesh cell". I'll go over what a navigation mesh is later in this thread. Anyways, you can see an option for create character entry was translated from "キャラエントリ読込み", there's another window related to this later. Control Noctis I believe is used to regain control of Noctis, it might also refocus the camera on him, I'm not entirely sure. The next few options are used to move game objects around like move the player here, move the party here and move the object here so you can quickly move in game objects or the player around. Load high LOD models around this area is used to load higher detailed models nearby. LOD means level of detail and refers to the practiced commonly used in video games to create multiple levels of detail of a given model to render at set distances.
The idea of LOD is to reduce the number of polygons drawn on screen at any given time. If you know that a highly detailed house is way off in the distance, you don't need to render all the fancy details because you wouldn't be able to see them anyways. So the practice of LOD is to render lower polygon models the farther away you are from the object before it leaves your line of sight or is lost in distance fog or something.

The next two options are to save the selected entity's coordinates and to apply saved coordinates to selected entity which seems to be used to save the transform of selected object into a buffer to be used later. For example, if you want to move a pole out of the way or something then move it back to the same spot again.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what the next option is, the original Japanese is "PC向きのシーケンス定数を作成(Degree)" which I have translated as sequence player's rotation to a constant (degrees) which could be any number of things. It could mean to constantly rotate the player facing a certain direction, it could mean to create a constant spin on the player. None of these seem to have a practical use, and I'm not really sure what it could be. If anyone has any idea, please let me know.

Then the next few options are used to create a point using the current mouse pointer position and the player's position, I'm not sure what it means by creating a point however. Then there's camera view which might be how you free-roam with the camera, and then coordinate movement window which likely brings up a separate window which has controls to manually adjust the X, Y, Z and possibly rotational X, Y and Z of a selected object.

:ffpointer: SELECTION WINDOW
This window I'm not entirely sure what brings it up, but I believe it's when things are selected, which is why I titled this the way I did. Unfortunately, there's not much to go on for a lot of this information... like what on earth "ocean_default_mask" means (I assume the numbers after it are part of some memory address or something). There are also a few things that were translated here that I'm not completely sold on, but they'll have to do I guess.

Control this as a character I believe is what this means, translated from "こいつを操作キャラに". I assume this would allow you to control a given selected object like a character perhaps. Model settings and part settings likely would allow you to change the model and part could be anything from breaking off parts of something, multiple strike points, or even just connected objects, it's hard to say. Movement control settings seems to control the way that the object moves through 3D space, the actual full text with parenthesis includes (originally gravity/inertia settings) which to me indicates that this setting has to do also with physics of the object.

This next setting is delete with character entry, the actual text reads "キャラエントリ含めて削除" which is "delete including character entry" which I can't really make sense of. I assume that it means that when you delete this object it will delete an associated "character entry". There is a window for character entry like I said earlier. The next one is just delete by itself, so clearly this first option is to be used for specific types of objects.

Select on AssetBrowser seems like it's an option where you can find what object this instance is created from in the AssetBrowser if I translated it correctly, again a lot of this stuff was confusingly phrased. The next couple are really straight forward thought, debug camera, node debugger but then there's this start debugging the gamepad which I'm also confused about. If I understood it correctly, this is used to start debugging of the controller, but it might also just mean to debug the entity somehow using the controller... I really don't know. Then of course there's the AI which serves to control the AI for the game object.

HotReload the texture and model are both used to reload the texture and model at run-time, the name "HotReload" originates from the term "hot-swap" which is how you described changing hardware components without shutting off your computer and it has since also gained meaning within software as well like in this example.

General parameter config is a pretty generic sounding name... Auto-buddy banter translated really weird, but I think it's correct, the text reads "自動しゃべくり君" where "しゃべくり" means to talk without pausing, "自動" means automatic and then "" is kun, which means something like buddy. I assume what this was referring to was to constantly cycle through your party member's dialog they make between each other but have it play constantly...? I honestly don't have a clue.

Then we have instancing test which is just whatever, hierarchy window which is just referring to a sort of object tree and then material editor which is used to edit... materials... A material in case you didn't know refers to how an object would be rendered. For example you might have a plank of wood that has a wood material that has a wood shader to handle lighting and a specific texture that you want for it.

Two instances of this selection window come up in the video above, and I can't really correlate what they're for and how they're brought up, so really without context it's hard to make sense of a lot of this stuff.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
:ffpointer: BATTLE DEBUG WINDOW
The battle debug window hides a lot of stuff in other tabs, but we still get a decent look at what this window has in it and what it might hold.

There are several tabs at the top Basic, PC Skills, Enemy Skills, Other Skills and Log. Basic is currently highlighted, so the options you see on this window are from that tab. PC Skills refers to Player Character, I left the abbreviation from the original image for the sake of brevity.

Under the left hand side you see a list of categories under the Basic section, we see Main, Status, Save Data and Battle Event. The section that's highlighted here is Main where all of the options you see come from.

Force Battle Mode is used to put the party in a battle state without needing to have actual enemies around, you can see it in the video. The rest of these are pretty self explanatory, so I'm only going to point out a few of them. Noctis & Party rapid recovery is a funny one because I translated rapid from "爆速" which means detonation velocity... which is hilarious. This is the highlight of the entire thread honestly, if you want, I wouldn't blame you if you left after reading this. Noctis & Chocobo... WHAT ABOUT NOCTIS AND HIS CHOCOBO? I don't know... it's cut off... so I literally don't know what it says.

Free elements is a lot like free ice cream if ice cream was fire, thunder and ice... cream. Free magic flasks are not slang for ice cream cones, magic flasks are actually what you use to craft magic in this game. You need flasks in order to combine that magic you gather with items to create magic spells. Then free wait mode in case you didn't know is the system where when you stop moving the game pauses to let you pick your next action. There's actually a gauge that comes up that depletes so you can't just stop time forever. Kind of like using ZA WARUDO or something and you only have 9 seconds before you drop a steam roller on some muscular 17 year old before he kicks your ass.

...anyways, the final option here is a bit of a mystery, even people on JP communities seem to be wondering what this is, and by people I mean like literally one person when I looked it up on Google. I think it's supposed to be shift decoy, it might have something to do with how long your shift image of Noctis stays on the screen, or as the Japanese user suggested a new ability... but what would he know?

:ffpointer: NAVIGATION MESH WINDOW
Here comes the navigation mesh window. I mentioned previously that I would explain about what a NavMesh is, and I will in this section. There isn't too much of anything interesting here, so that will take up a majority of this section.

At the top we see BUDDY and a display ON/OFF checkbox. This is referring to the actual display of the nav mesh on the screen. They actually turn this on in the video, so I figure now I will explain just what a navigation mesh is.

A navigation mesh is a common solution used in 3D pathfinding. In 3D applications a nav mesh can be used to define areas where your AI can path (move) around. If you are familiar with the A* (A-Star) algorithm, you would know that it can be used to path find between different points and avoiding obstacles, however, this is commonly only done in 2D space, as the complexity of a 3D environment makes this sort of search virtually impossible. That's where a nav mesh comes in.

Consider a region of space in a game world where it's highly detailed with many obstacles. A nav mesh is generally a pre-calculated mesh to form a path in which various AI can walk. In the demonstration video above you can see when they display the nav mesh, they show how the fire can dynamically alter the nav mesh to inform AI characters like enemies and party members not to walk into the fire.
As you can see in this image, the series of green squares are polygons all part of one large mesh. By generating a basic mesh used for calculation, you greatly lessen the processing needed to determine if something can be walked over or not. By generating this simple mesh, you can use different path finding algorithms more effectively than if you were to try and search across terrain where there will be hundreds to thousands of polygons where the nav mesh would take up 3 or 4 polygons in the same area.

If you look where the fire is, you will notice that there is a hole in the nav mesh, and if you look closely on the left side, you might even be able to see the lines where the geometry is splitting to form the hole in the mesh. The AI can see this nav mesh, and any remaining non-burned Garulas and or party members will see this and avoid walking into that region as the fire has created a hole there which says, "hey don't walk here".

Now that I've explained about what a nav mesh is, we can look at the rest of this window. Unfortunately, there's not really much of any interest in here. There are some tabs here for Build, Info, Debug Display, Build Details, Details, Test and Type. We are currently on the build tab as you can probably guess. Under this you can see map package scope and then under that root package. This likely is referring to how the navigation mesh is placed in a hierarchy of the entire world. There are some other settings here which are self explanatory or I don't have any explanation for.

The only real interesting thing here is in the NaviRoot Package section where you see a file name. In this case, the filename contains the name Cleigne which is actually the name of the region that Lestallum is located in. Kimurak is possibly another name of something, could be a developer, I don't really know. I also tried to look up the file extension .ebex and didn't find anything worth mentioning, which means this is just some proprietary file extension, not very surprising.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
:ffpointer: CHARACTER ENTRY WINDOW
Here's the Character Entry Window at last! Just one more window to go after this. This one is pretty simple, it just has a lot of text on it. At the top you can see a few buttons for Update, Load and Clear which I don't know what they're for. Next there's a checkbox for keep open on spawn which I believe is referring to keeping the window open after you spawn something in the world, as we saw earlier, you can bring up this window from other prompts. There's also options for don't add ActorEntity which I believe means to spawn a model without any sort of AI or anything, just the basic model. Control I believe allows you to spawn something and control it straight away. Then, Freeze might be for keeping something that might have AI frozen in place and halts it from doing anything. CameraPos might mean to snap your camera to its position or something, and I don't know what NoSpawn is supposed to be for. I translated these next two as AI and Scale OFF. I'm not sure what the scale is supposed to imply, but they're both for disabling.

Use Heap Memory is referring to where in memory these spawned Actors are being stored. I won't go into full detail as to what heap memory is, as it doesn't have much to do with the actual game itself. In C/C++ and other languages there are two different ways of storing something in memory, either the stack or the heap. The stack is where a lot of your memory will be allocated and managed by the CPU. On the other hand, the heap is memory that you would allocate yourself manually and you have full management over it. This means, you control the entire lifecycle of this memory, which means if you don't free this memory, you can cause what's known as a memory leak. To learn more about stack and heap, you can look at this page here, or search online. As you can see here, there are 11 loaded actors and it's taking up 40.45 MB to load these 11 actors. For the demo, they were all Garulas.

Under this we see three categories from these scrollable sections, category, character data entry and use memory category. Category seems to just be a category of where different characters are stored like monsters in this case. The character data entry is a list of the different characters and some other information. There's a percentage for each of these, however, I'm not entirely sure what it's representing. They could be spawn rates, but it could just be anything, same with the circle and triangle symbol.

The last section for use memory category likely has to do with the way the team manage their heap memory which is really smart. The reason they're all in capital letters with underscores is because they are likely some form of constant which it is common practice to use all caps like this. Basically, these values can be used to "tag" the blocks of memory they allocate to the heap so they can easily see what is what if they need to debug something in memory.

The most interesting thing here are the different enemies which some you might recognize, some you might not. I've created images for each of the enemies listed here. Some of them are from XV, some are from other Final Fantasy games, and some are complete guesses or an image used to represent the enemy in some way. I've placed them all in a spoiler tag as it will take up quite a bit of room. Keep in mind, these are all in order from how they appear in the list on the debug window minus some of the small and large variants.

Most of these are self explanatory, but I'll explain a few of them since they're not going to be obvious. Again, I spoiled this section for those not interested.
Aspidochelon is the giant Adamantoise we've seen in the past.

Toutetsu
and Touketsu are the Sabertusk and Saberclaw enemies respectively. I made the Saberclaw just a blue Sabertusk because I couldn't find a good picture of one online.

Kyuki
is part of Japanese myth known as Yokai which you may be familiar with in Yo-kai Watch. Kyuki is refered to as Kamaitachi and you can read more about it on Wikipedia.

Konton
comes from Chinese mythology and refers to Chaos. The Chaos in FFXIII was actually written as Konton. Konton can be depicted as a dog, so put all of that together and you see why I picked the derpy dog from FFXIII. You can read more about Konton here.

Mushufushu
has a few different forms in Final Fantasy, but I picked the one from FFIX which is translated into Serption. The origins of this name come from ancient Mesopotamia as "Mušḫuššu". It is a bit of a Chimerical creature which is why I went with the FFIX incarnation over the other ones which don't really look like the original creature the name comes from.

Garm
is a wolf which comes from Norse mythology, it's in many different Final Fantasy games. The one I chose for the image is from FFX.

Bicorn
I ended up using a picture from Shin Megami Tensei III, as the only Bicorn enemies from Final Fantasy are just Dualhorns. This could be a variant on Mesmerize, or a completely different animal.

Anak in case you didn't know is the name of the Antelope type creature we see in Platinum Demo.

Bushfire in this case is represented by Firemane from FFXII. Bushfire is actually the Japanese name for Firemane, so I think that we might get to fight a fire horse. It would be pretty awesome.

Sahagin is a common FF enemy, but I chose the one from FFXIV as I love XIV.

Sea Devil has two main versions it's depicted as, a fish creature in FFIII (which I used here) or an octopus which it's represented in FFV and FF Dimensions. Also, it's an octopus in FFXIV as a catchable fish, however, there is also a variant of a Sahagin minion known as a Sea-devil, so it's possible that it could be a Sahagin variant.

Gigantoad I picked the one from FFXIV again, another common FF enemy.

Kujata of course coming from FFVII but has had a variant in FFXIV but nothing special.

Cockatrice I picked the one from FFXII this time and not FFXIV.

:ffpointer: SUMMON WINDOW
Here we are, at the last window, and about time already... this has taken me several days of work! Not too much here, but this time I made a GIF to show off the different states when "Summon" is pressed at the bottom, but let's go over this from top to bottom.

First we have a button called warp... fuck if I know what this is. Then we have open the ability config file, easy enough to understand. This time, it's an XML file, which I actually can point you to what this thing is if you already didn't know. Then there's force kill summon (during test) which was translated from "召喚強制解除(テスト中)" if this is wrong let me know. I believe the idea is that when you are testing a summon you can kill it early for testing reasons.

The next line changes during the GIF, and that's the summon status! There are five different states it can be in: Off, Omen, Summoning..., Summoned State and Summoned State (with user control). Now, I have a bit of a problem with the term "omen" here, as technically what I translated as "Summoning..." also means "omen". There are two variants here, one is "予兆" and the other is "前兆". I basically assumed that the first one refers to the omen as a state before the actual summoning which is also referred to as an omen I guess... Basically, I treated "omen" as the state that Noctis is in when the music kicks in right before the summon shows up to kick ass. You'll see why I come to this conclusion later. If anyone wants to correct me, please do... as I was a bit lost on this one.

Next up is summon BGM state which has three different states: TRANSITION_STATE_INVALID, TRANSITION_STATE_INTRO and TRANSITION_STATE_READY. INVALID is used when the BGM is likely out of memory or isn't being used. INTRO is likely the music that plays during what I call "Omen" period. READY is only shown at the very end after Titan fucks shit up, so it could be what plays while he screws everyone over during his big attack, but I don't know since they hide it.

Then we have summon forbidden: none in battle which I believe is referring to your ability to summon and which summons you're not allowed to use and if you're in battle or not. So, basically, if you were in a cave, perhaps you couldn't summon certain summons? And if you're out of battle you also can't summon? Not really sure about this one. Summon fix/confirm status is a weird translation, as there's actually English in some of the states, but then it switches to Japanese. I could have left "fix" over "confirm" but to be honest, I don't know why they used "fix" to begin with. Basically, this goes from Off with Next lottery counting up in seconds which might have something to do with determining which summon you use? Not sure what the term "lottery" is used for in this window's context. It switches to Confirmed once the "Summoning..." state begins from earlier.

Noctis critical summon status is a weird translation, the actual translation says "Noctis pinch summon status" which I assume is when he's at critical HP, this is always set to Unavailable which is more literally translated as "impossible". Summoning possible is always set to Possible and also shows the last summon time in the span of years, months, days, hours and minutes. I assume this is in-game time...

This part correlates with the bank section below which is the Summon ID which is initially set to -1 as well as the Dir (whatever that is supposed to be). Common practice in programming when you are using zero index values you will use -1 as a way to say "null" as 0 counts as a regular number. In the demo, the ID switches to 3 and the Dir changes to 0 after the "Summon" button is pressed.

Party probability and past battle second never change so I don't really have much to say on them. Same thing with the save last summon time for debug along with the recharge minutes, lottery seconds and lottery controller.

Now, for the meat of this window, the confirmation of Shiva as a summon. I'm sure you're real glad you stuck around for this long to finally get the confirmation of Shiva that you definitely didn't read anywhere else online before this.

Each of the summons have a bank value which corresponds to the ID number from up above I mentioned previously. They also have a dir, prob and lot. Again, no clue what dir is, but prob is probability and lot is lottery if that wasn't obvious.

Finally, there are some buttons, the first one I translated from "予兆開始(バトル中のみ)" which I translated as Full Summon (battle only). The reason I used "full summon" here when the version of "omen" used here was the first one, is because I assume what this means is to go through the full summoning process, which also requires you to be in battle. So, I believe this button triggers the full summoning sequence that you would normally get in the game naturally. Next was Omen only which again used the same "omen" as the last one. Why this time "omen" instead of something else? Well, logically I assumed that if you're only doing the "omen" it might imply that you only get that "omen" state in the game with the summon never actually coming out. Again, the "omen" state I refer to is the area where the music kicks in and the sky changes color like in Episode Duscae when Ramuh is about to be summoned. Next is the Summon button which uses the "omen" that I use for "Summoning..." and is the button they click to summon Titan. Here is also where I came to the conclusion that the other version of "omen" must mean something separate, as in the demonstration, Noctis almost instantly summoned Titan without any wait in the "omen" period. This would then facilitate the idea of a "omen only" mode and a "full summon" mode. Finally there's Start Cutscene which is straight forward, it just plays the cutscene.

:happyboko: :happymog::cactuar: VICTORY! :cactuar::happymog: :happyboko:

Phew... well, that's everything and I mean EVERYTHING. This took me several days to translate, create graphics and write up everything, but I enjoyed it. I hope some of you will enjoy it, otherwise this was a huge waste of my time. If you have any questions or anything please feel free to ask. Also, I have an entire document full of transcribed text from everything on the debug menu if for some reason you want that... for some reason...

Thank you very much if you read all of this, I really appreciate it! :happyboko:

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I haven't read them all yet, but I wanted to shower you with likes for the effort alone!

Now, for the meat of this window, the confirmation of Shiva as a summon. I'm sure you're real glad you stuck around for this long to finally get the confirmation of Shiva that you definitely didn't read anywhere else online before this.
my favorite quote, lol

Last edited:

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I have a question about the image I quoted. Does anyone know what the percentage's mean next to the names of the Characters? and why some have circles, and some have triangles.
Unfortunately, there's not enough context to determine what these mean. I described what they could have been, but otherwise there's nothing conclusive as to what they might be.

Bites the dust

Balamb Garden Freshman
Apr 14, 2015
I am glad you finally got this done, the amount of time you spent on just trying to find the appropriate text font would have put off 99% of people daring this project.

Bites the dust

Balamb Garden Freshman
Apr 14, 2015
It's a solid font choice... Presentation is important! :p
I was really surprised when two days ago he told me he was still working on it. After a few days of knowing he had begun, I had gone under the assumption that he had given up because it was such a large undertaking. From the bits that I heard about, Leon spent a very long time to get almost every detail as perfect as he could. All in all, I don't think I know of anyone as dedicated as him when it comes to this, lol.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Completely missed that, my bad. Are we speculating in this thread as well?​
You can talk about any of the contents of the debug menus in this thread, please do in fact.

Thanks again to all the positive feedback, I really appreciate it. As @Bites the dust mentions, I spent a lot of time trying to search for a font that closely matched the original font used in the debug windows. I ultimately settled on this one, as it's the closest match I could find.