Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

Final Fantasy XV Future Showings Schedule

llazy77

Warrior of Light
Last edited:

Leonhart

PSICOM Soldier
Well... Looks like that time of wait for a year - and pray, for the game to show at the Tokyo Game Show is now over.
The game will show up every month until the end of the year. The release date seems to be close.
Now I can believe in Tabata when he said that they are working to release XV closer to Type-0.

Can't await to hear more about the world and characters, I'm tired of the debate about the gameplay features.

masterlobo

Red Wings Commander
Three things I would love to get confirmed:

• You start with only one sword or something similar...and as you level/progress through story you become more badass till you can do all the crazy stuff in the E3 2013 trailer.
  • I hope we can still swim like the E3 2013 trailer.
  • I hope we still get all the cinematic crazyness like the Leviathan mess in the E3 2013 trailer.

somni

PSICOM Soldier
Awesome! I trust that SE are keeping their word this time. Jump Festa is likely to have the most significant showing, but I'm glad we don't have to wait till then for more info.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
Like Yeah said not long ago we had nothing on this game for real. Now we have a demo coming, type 0, AND lots of info from now till release.

What I want confirmed:
SKILL TREES
LOTS OF LIMIT BREAKS
LOTS OF SUMMONS AND WHICH SUMMON IS NOCT'S
GILGAMESH?
WHAT'S COR GONNA DO IN THE GAME
WILL ULTIMA AND OTHER FF STAR SPELLS BE IN IT LIKE COMET
WILL JUMP MAKE IT FOR CLIMBING BUILDINGS ANY TIME U WANT?
WILL THERE BE GUEST PARTY MEMBERS LIKE STELLA OR LUNA

Last edited:

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Hoping new info is released at these events and not rehashes of old information. Really wanting more story details in particular.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Like Yesh said not long ago we had nothing on this game for real. Now we have a demo coming, type 0, AND lots of info from now till release.

What I want confirmed:
SKILL TREES
LOTS OF LIMIT BREAKS
LOTS OF SUMMONS AND WHICH SUMMON IS NOCT'S
GILGAMESH?
WHAT'S COR GONNA DO IN THE GAME
WILL ULTIMA AND OTHER FF STAR SPELLS BE IN IT LIKE COMET
WILL JUMP MAKE IT FOR CLIMBING BUILDINGS ANY TIME U WANT?
WILL THERE BE GUEST PARTY MEMBERS LIKE STELLA OR LUNA
Skill trees - I wonder what type of progression system they will use, like the Sphere Grid in X and the License Board in XII, I wonder if FFXV will have something similar.
Limit breaks - Maybe these will be delegated to your party co-op abilities?
Summons - Summons seem to play a big role in the game, I wonder if we will still be able to summon them ourselves with this change in the battle system.
Gilgamesh - Always looking forward to seeing that guy!
Cor - I believe Cor is tasked with looking after the Prince and the rest of them since he is one of the strongest fighters in the Lucis Kingdom, we'll have to wait and see.
Ultima/Spells - I hope that magic will be more accessible mid battle, at least being able to assign multiple magic inputs at range like [attack + range + left button = ice], and I wonder what types of magics we'll have too.
Jump - I think that'll be more delegate to warp, I think jump is mainly for evasion and getting over small things maybe climbing though, remember in the Leviathan section of the trailer he was swinging from those bars, maybe jump is involved there?
Guests - They said an all male cast, but I know what you mean by guests, who knows.

I'd like to know if the airship does still exist in the game, and also I'd like to see a button layout.

Hoping new info is released at these events and not rehashes of old information. Really wanting more story details in particular.
Well, Tabata did tease those two other videos, so I can imagine they would show those, pretty excited! Too bad they are months away...

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
My sister and I have wondered about this too, btw: Will the demo be subbed or dubbed? If it's dubbed then they've been covering up the english voice acting for some time now. Ever since that that Jay Preston and TikiMan voice acting company info surfaced.

Skill trees - I wonder what type of progression system they will use, like the Sphere Grid in X and the License Board in XII, I wonder if FFXV will have something similar.
Limit breaks - Maybe these will be delegated to your party co-op abilities?
Summons - Summons seem to play a big role in the game, I wonder if we will still be able to summon them ourselves with this change in the battle system.
Gilgamesh - Always looking forward to seeing that guy!
Cor - I believe Cor is tasked with looking after the Prince and the rest of them since he is one of the strongest fighters in the Lucis Kingdom, we'll have to wait and see.
Ultima/Spells - I hope that magic will be more accessible mid battle, at least being able to assign multiple magic inputs at range like [attack + range + left button = ice], and I wonder what types of magics we'll have too.
Jump - I think that'll be more delegate to warp, I think jump is mainly for evasion and getting over small things maybe climbing though, remember in the Leviathan section of the trailer he was swinging from those bars, maybe jump is involved there?
Guests - They said an all male cast, but I know what you mean by guests, who knows.
@LeonBlade If they do use something like FFX, I want the character to still have their own character levels. And still have skills and limit breaks only they can learn. We don't need all four characters casting the same spells and skill by the end of the game (happened to be often in FFX, since I got them so powerful at a certain point all that was left to learn was the same skills and spells everyone else already had). If Cor joins maybe this can be a time where 5 party members are in the party at once and they ride a jeep or airship once he arrives. Hell it could be his and he refused to let them ball it. Maybe the Guest character is Cor. He joins, sticks around for a couple of dungeons and towns then dies once they're overrun and he need to take on all the foes to give them a chance to run. It's been rumored since his age was given that'd he'd die (he's 42, bad luck I hear). Maybe Ignis is the only one who an chain spells as a combo like they do with weapons. He can mix weapon and spells mid combo, like how Prompto can precise aim, and Gladio has super strength.