Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Yeah, I'm happy with what the data-mine had shown, especially the bits about the keys needed to get around in Insomnia, the reports about Omega, and the Replica Regalia, and the new Comrades content but I feel bad for BD2, knowing the stuff got leaked a few days or so early through their own benchmark of all things.
most of the leaks i posted here weren't posted anywhere else (thanks for the leaker, of course), ex: we are the only ones that know the replica regalia is a real thing or that knew about the comrades face presets beforehand.

i don't think its too bad for them.

edit:
he just told me that the black chocobo is the one caught from the main game, the player gets a letter from wiz asking to put the chocobo to good use.

Last edited:

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
most of the leaks i posted here weren't posted anywhere else (thanks for the leaker, of course), ex: we are the only ones that knows the replica regalia is a real thing.

i don't think its too bad for them.
Yeah, and the FFXV Reddit is unaware of the things we learned here, but now the wait for March 6th got more gruesome for me, thankfully, I marked it on my calendar on my computer.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
There's still more news tmrw too.

And I really wonder what you can do with the regalia
Thus does confirm some sort of exploration in Chapter 14 before insomnia OR travel to insomnia.

Last edited:

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
I'll re-post these so that everyone can see them, these were from the same data-miner.:

Research Log: M.E. 745-X-24th

Our expedition into Taelpar Crag produced some curious fruit: the wreckage of what appears to be an armament of antiquity. I have read many reports claiming the lost civilization of Solheim constructed magitek weapons to fell the gods, but to think that one would appear before my very eyes... Though it is damaged, I believe I can get it up and running.

Belle of the body shop at the Hammerhead Service Station.

Having lost her parents at a young age, Cindy grew up under her grizzled grandfather Cid's tutelage. She inherited his avid love for automobiles and quickly proved herself to be a more-than-capable mechanic. Her stellar reputation draws customers from all across the continent. No matter how terrible their automotive troubles, drivers come in for a tune-up and leave with a smile.

Melba Aurum was born into a prominent family in the old town of Keycatrich. She fell in love with Cid's son Mid Sophiar some thirty years ago, and the two were wed before long. Though she lost her home in the Great War, she gained something even greater through her marriage: a lovely daughter, Cindy. Sadly, however, time with her baby girl was cut short by a horde of daemons. The wicked creatures ambushed her car one night, claiming the lives of her and her husband and leaving Cindy an orphan.

Gift From Cid

Noctis receives a special delivery from Cid via Talcott: a mysterious key. True to form, however, Cid provides no specifics regarding its function, only noting it would provide access to "somethin' mighty handy." Eager to decode the meaning behind this cryptic message, Noctis and his friends set out to unlock the secret of the key. Head to the destination. The Regalia replica will not run out of gas. Ask Talcott to service the car when it is too damaged to drive.

- there's conversation with iris and gladio, looks like it could be on a phone because they did also put in new dialogue with iris in last update; looks like gladio hasn't told iris about what's gonna happen to noctis after he gets out of the crystal
- mentioned he found unused lines from early versions
- said some lines he found were been showing up in pocket edition videos, so maybe they'll be included (or they are part of unused dialogue).
- in the data, niflhem and tenebrae areas are named similar to the concept art of terraverde, implying it's the continent name.

- quest to upgrade to type d regalia involving needing to get offroad tires for cindy
- get parts that can enhance type d including damage later on
- race track things
- take the boat between galdin, caem, altissia
- can go fishing, bros prompt for fishing and shit. ignis gets a sushi recipe of his own design
- more quest things with prompto for photos kinda
- need keys to get around insomnia
- get files for the book thing with omega weapon

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
found another source for upcoming content (that apparently took from the leaker im getting info from), quest names and all

https://dizzymoogle.tumblr.com/post/170913525794/leak-about-royal-edition-spoiler
For Regalia Type-D
Kings of the Off Road
Great Leiden Run
Duscaean Motor Challenge
Cross-Cleigne Safari

For the boat
Into Uncharted Territory
A Second Sea God

Quest photos probably related to the boat
Photo OP: Restaurant
Photo OP: Island
Photo OP: Chimney
Photo OP: Cape
Photo OP: Gate
Photo OP: Horizon

Cartanica Quest
Chocobaby Roundup

New quest for Ch 10
Caestino on Camera

Three missing bases of Lucis (seems like its for Comrades)
Relics of the Empire
Relics of the Empire: First Base
Relics of the Empire: Second Base
Relics of the Empire: Third Base

hidden files found in the benchmark:

Iris Event, Ardyn Event and Weshkam event (All for Comrades)

- this was posted 2 days ago, and weskham indeed appeared in the new comrades trailer
seems like he took the info from the leaker im taking from.

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Also PC gamer fucked up. We got the new comrades trailer but new info should be still happening in (3) hours.

The comrades trailer was scheduled for this morning regardless, but we still have that news dump in 3 hours (they put the stream time in GMT but it was just our local time) and one tmrw. So we are still getting stuff today and tmrw!

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
Also PC gamer fucked up. We got the new comrades trailer but new info should be still happening in (3) hours.

The comrades trailer was scheduled for this morning regardless, but we still have that news dump in 3 hours (they put the stream time in GMT but it was just our local time) and one tmrw. So we are still getting stuff today and tmrw!
Apparently the stage show happened a few hours ago and the livestream is happening a few hours from now, so it's likely people there already saw whatever new things were coming first.