Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Vankwisha

Chocobo Knight
Feb 25, 2018
Pax Information:

Here is the list of playable games:
  • Chocobo’s Crystal Hunt (Card Game)
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia (iOS, Android)
  • Final Fantasy Trading Card Game (Card Game)
  • Final Fantasy XIV Online (PS4, PC, Mac)
  • Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition (iOS, Android)
  • Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition (PC)
  • Gravel (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Life is Strange: Before the Storm (PS4, Xbox One, OC)
  • Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • NieR Automata (PS4, PC)

Here is the list of panels:

Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition: Making it Yours
Friday, April 6, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EDT) at Albatross Theater, Boston Convention Center
Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition, released on March 6, 2018, features mod support for expanded playability. Join Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Manager Shigefumi Tanaka and Global Brand Manager Raio Mitsuno as they offer a glimpse into new ways to further enjoy the game.

Final Fantasy XIV Online
Saturday, April 7, 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. (EDT) at Albatross Theater, Boston Convention Center
Join special guests Natsuko Ishikawa (Main Scenario Writer) and John Crow (English Localization Lead) from the Final Fantasy XIV Online team as they discuss the writing and story of Stormblood.

NieR:Automata
Saturday, April 7, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EDT) at Albatross Theater, Boston Convention Center
Reminisce on a 2017 fan favorite as panelists Yoko Taro (Director), Yosuke Saito (Producer) and Keiichi Okabe (Composer) celebrate the one-year anniversary of the critically-acclaimed NieR: Automata. Those who attend the panel will receive limited NieR: Automata branded pins.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
So anyone expecting an update this weekend? If yes what are you expecting for the content?
Honestly we don't know, but we also didn't know how much the February added (it did some decent stuff) and even the March update if it didn't leak.

It could be substantial or not much at all. But there should be an update especially if we've gotten one every month since release

Loganight

Forest Owl
Feb 24, 2018
I'm guessing May update will be mods (at least for WE, could go the same route as Fallout where some make their way to console but doubt it'll be simultaneous with PC) given the fact that that's what their big presentation at PAX East is about.

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
I got that new Japanse Official Works book. Kinda disappointing since the only new art was the kings and that concept for regalia type-F. Even the re-used art that we saw in other FFXV artbooks was meh. Here's the only new pic I found in the book, and it was tiny:
(It's either ardyn overlooking Insomnia or Gralea, can't tell. Maybe we'll see this shot of him in his episode as he's thinking about his past, or maybe we won't)

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
I got that new Japanse Official Works book. Kinda disappointing since the only new art was the kings and that concept for regalia type-F. Even the re-used art that we saw in other FFXV artbooks was meh. Here's the only new pic I found in the book, and it was tiny:

(It's either ardyn overlooking Insomnia or Gralea, can't tell. Maybe we'll see this shot of him in his episode as he's thinking about his past, or maybe we won't)
hopefully the interviews are interesting enough

gotta wait someone to translate them tho

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017

That looks cool, I think that might be Gralea, it looks like a crater. Then again, it could be Insomnia, but it's still cool.

Feb 18, 2018
Hey did you all see this new 4chan leak? It sounds good but should take it with a grain of salt, if the next DLC's are like the Royal Edition (included in the main game + rework of certain chapters with new areas, quests, etc, it would be amazing.)

I'm guessing it shouldn't take long for us to get a trailer for Ardyn's DLC, maybe at PAX, we'll see then.

leako.png