Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Munba

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Aug 23, 2016
4 hours in, only explored half of Leide lol (no dungeons yet).
The world is so charming and live.. the esploration in it is truly awesome. Love the 4 guys already.
I don't want to turn off the console, like the old times..

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
May 25, 2016
Australia M8
Bit disappointed in GAF, their XV OT name is so boring. There were so many cool ones in so many previous threads they could've used. Like, the NMS OT name is so much better.

For reference, FFXV OT name is "There and back again"
NMS OT name is "Maths Effect"

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
May 25, 2016
Australia M8
How would you have named it instead?
If it was me, I would've made a lame pun, something like Noct it out of the park (or something that Prompto says in game). But I remember seeing some really good ones ages ago. I think one of them was like "Reclaiming the Throne" or something, which would've had a double meaning. It is definitely hard thinking of an OT name.

Argento

Red Wings Commander
Nov 5, 2016
Man, the warping outside battles is pretty useful, and the moves they updated are freaking cool! (The short-range magic spell and the kick with the daggers).
I feel like they changed lots of stuff since judgement demo (lances especially).
Anyway due to the demo, the first half of the first chapter will be pretty boring, so im kinda "rushing" (still exploring on feet though).
Also lol, i tried entering in the first dungeon,
the one with the Ronin as a boss
, and as he spotted me i just couldnt flee from battle since the only way was by climbing a ladder... So i was stuck there and had to get myself killed to get out... That sucked.
But overall the game is G-R-E-A-T.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
We finally made it guys! The release date is here! While many of you have your copy already, some are still waiting (myself included hurry up UPS driver). This thread originally started with one of my first translation/analysis posts for XV back in January of last year. The game has gone through a lot of changes since then, almost two full years and we've also had many a discussion in this thread.

However, this thread will come to a close soon with the release of XV as mentioned previously by @APZonerunner. Many of you will likely go on a media blackout to play the game if you haven't already. This will be my last post in this massive thread before it gets locked and I too go on a bit of a media blackout to enjoy this game.

Thank you everyone for your support of my translation and analysis posts in the past. I remember spending hours translating and typesetting the Duscae scans before Duscae came out. I hope that you all continue to remain active on the forums moving forward. This is really the only community I'm a part of, and I enjoy all the company of all you great Final Fantasy fans in our discussions.

Anyway, enjoy the game everyone! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get back to waiting for the UPS driver to get here...

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
Everyone assumed this game was going to be a disaster because of the previous final fantasy, but have to give the director credit even tho he's changed the game style I think he's made it into a masterclass which will be one of my
Favourite games

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
My words before this thread is locked:

I can´t stop feeling tons of emotions right now :):woot::eek::confused::bawling::smug::D.
Going from the faithful May 8th 2006 all the way up to November 29th 2016 has trully been an one time only life journey in my gaming experience. The feeling of End of an Era is strong, logging in here will no longer be the same and that makes me both :bawling: and :happy:.

I´ll miss the days we all spent here in laught, joy, anger, concern and relief about the game that has finally seen the light of day.
I hope we can still hang around here even long after this day, I´ll be waiting you as well as for everything that might lie beyond XV.

Thanks for everything :happymog:!!

:ffpointer:Start a New Journey

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
My words before this thread is locked:

I can´t stop feeling tons of emotions right now :):woot::eek::confused::bawling::smug::D.
Going from the faithful May 8th 2006 all the way up to November 29th 2016 has trully being an one time only life journey in my gaming experience. The feeling of End of an Era is strong, logging in here will no longer be the same and that makes me both :bawling: and :happy:.

I´ll miss the days we all spent here in laught, joy, anger, concern and relief about the game that has finally seen the light of day.
I hope we can still hang around here even long after this day, I´ll be waiting you as well as for everything that might lie beyond XV.

Thanks for everything :happymog:!!

:ffpointer:Start a new Journey
Its gonna get locked? D: But but wut about all the DLC and patch hype that we can all yap about still????