Final Fantasy XV "i came, i saw, i conquered."(maybe spoilers)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Enoah

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Dec 30, 2016
My thoughts about the game. So I Finished this game, all achievement ( of course level 99 and 3 Magitek Suit V2... yeah only 3 :( but who cares ) , did all Ezma dungeons and ofc Pitoss dungeon... and god that was hard (only because controls was not so good as they should be) love them all. but i felt that Costlemark Tower was the only real dungeon, annoying yes but it had good dungeon vibes. Love The summon system, thats how it should work and ofc armiger that felt like knights of the ground( good old days) there was so much good here but bad too. And what comes For Noctis and his brothers (you know what i mean) there should be more Drama sh*th and stuff like that. Wanted the turtles scene when they are in elevator and they start to jam. Yeah that kinda chemistry would be cool with these guys...right?
And If you see the Kingslave movie... damn i wanted to go "The Former Territory Tenebrea" god how sweet place that would been right?
My thoughts how end game should end... or the last chapters.
I wish that Niflheim would be like Midgar and you can start some rebel fight like you did in Final Fantasy 7 or Jagged alliance and conquered the place and only to be fall in trap and go do some sin repent stuff and come back after 10 years. [And Spoiler stuff here..or not] Hope that Andry would been some kind secret boss like in metal gear solid big boss last boss nes stuff ( do some Kojima Stuff here man). and of course few endings would not kill the love you know..
But i like the game, and when we have some DLC coming so maybe it will make this game good to great. time tells but yeah this is no classic. like 7 or crono trigger( for me it was) but hey dlc can make miracles you know. Love and hate this game but like Big boss said " this is good isn't it " hehe...

Enoah

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Dec 30, 2016
Remeber Sacrifice how beautifu they make that story.. good it was indeed so why can't there be something like that in here?