FINAL FANTASY XV, Next Year??? Can Sources Be Trusted

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FINAL FANTASY IN 2015

• Total voters

Loki Darkstrom

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jun 3, 2014
Valhalla
Short sweet and to the trusted lie. Rumors and beliefs are scattering all over the web that FINAL FANTASY XV may see a release sometime into the next year. Now look, as much as I want to see FINAL FANTASY XV I'm not really buying into. Ever since the move from PS3 to PS4, I've practically have been skeptical on news of FINAL FANTASY XV unless it's straight from the source, Square Enix. I am excited for this game but if it really wants to turn the FINAL FANTASY franchise around, you'll get it right, even if it takes awhile!

Sep 29, 2013
Zero chance, if it were anywhere near completion they would be talking about it and showing it off at the major conferences like E3/TGS/Gamescom, they wont say anything about it other than confirming that it's still in development. (So basically, the same as The Last Guardian).

Like The Last Guardian, this is a very unique game and the developers are probably having creative trouble building it, scrapping material that didn't work and having a difficult time figuring out what does work. It's switched platforms (and apparently switched engines?), and they have probably been working on XIII/XIII-2/LR/FF14/ARR/countless other projects.

That's alot of problems for a developer to overcome, i hope they can do it.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Rumors all over the web? Did I miss something? It's probably a bunch of people wanting the game to come out on 2015.
Clickbait websites on Google news search results.

Is it possible it will come out next year, of course, but who knows, I'd wait for TGS to know for sure. March 2016 at the earliest seems ridiculous though, just my opinion.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
I'd say that fall 2015 release is... possible. Here, I said it.

But it's only if we assume that whatever development hell this game has been through is over now. If they had been proceeding smoothly with it since rebranding to FF15, I could see it come out late 2015 (in Japan at least). And if this was true they'd simply have to give us a release gap at this year's TGS, so I'm not getting my hopes up until then.

masterlobo

Red Wings Commander
Oct 23, 2013
Joke post?

Hahahaha kidding man, who knows, but...I think 2015 is too optimistic.

You never know though.