Final Fantasy XV Officially Delayed

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ragnarok

Balamb Garden Freshman
Apr 7, 2016
Finland
While I'm a bit disappointed I won't get to play the game in September, I'm glad they have decided to take more time to make the game as good as possible. Two more months is not that long time in the end.

Rogue-Tomato

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 17, 2016
Worcester, UK
While I'm a bit disappointed I won't get to play the game in September, I'm glad they have decided to take more time to make the game as good as possible. Two more months is not that long time in the end.
Indeed, and to be fair, SE know that this game literally has to be the best game they've ever made, and live up to so many expectations, so at least we know they're trying hard to deliver that.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
Yo Death Penalty, a request if I may:
Would you be willing to kind of time-stamp or just write down the points of the upcoming FFXV video where purely gameplay is shown. I can then edit the video splicing together just the gameplay segments so that people who want to avoid story spoilers/cutscenes can have something to watch if they wish?
Just a request, bro :D

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
I was depressed for a minute when I heard the delay confirmed, but now I am over it. I just want an amazing game with no bugs and that runs smooth and if a delay will make that a reality then its good.

Last edited:

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
Well, yeah. Noone's going to deny that.

Been on other forums today and the vitriol is already being spewed forth. Good god, people, BE CIVIL WOULD YA.
Other forums are quite unreadable when it comes to this game. Here, posters write in complete - and coherent sentences.

I think two things will happen on release: the game will to review very well & the level of bile and stupidity on other forums may reach critical mass and become sentient.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Other forums are quite unreadable when it comes to this game. Here, posters write in complete - and coherent sentences.

I think two things will happen on release: the game will to review very well & the level of bile and stupidity on other forums may reach critical mass and become sentient.
Or it'll debut to 7s and 8s like FF13 did and an entirely different crew of idiots will lose their shit over that instead. You can't win, really.

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
Or it'll debut to 7s and 8s like FF13 did and an entirely different crew of idiots will lose their shit over that instead. You can't win, really.
I (hope!) they've learned from FF13 and FF14 enough that this game gets Witcher 3-type scores. But your point is very well taken. We'll take solace in the fact that while game boards rage on, the grown-ups will be off enjoying the game.

AverageAfro

PSICOM Soldier
Aug 3, 2016
It's clickbaity and beneath this place, but I'll post it anyway for those of us who kind of enjoy the spectacle when gamers go crazy over something. I admit it, it's a guilty pleasure of mine. Nice little compilation of meltdowns.

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-xv-delay-rumors-trigger-fan-meltdowns-1785297405
TBH, this annoys me more than anything that happened over the weekend. Would they have posted something like this if the delay was false and look down on all the people insisting it was real? No they wouldn't >< They got called a bunch of names on the internet for reporting "news" and now they're peering down on us (the upset people) because they were right? They could have come out of this as the bigger people. However, this seems a very base thing to do.

Although these types of things get under my skin so don't mind this. What I made bold in the quote is 100% true.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
TBH, this annoys me more than anything that happened over the weekend. Would they have posted something like this if the delay was false and look down on all the people insisting it was real? No they wouldn't >< They got called a bunch of names on the internet for reporting "news" and now they're peering down on us (the upset people) because they were right? They could have come out of this as the bigger people. However, this seems a very base thing to do.

Although these types of things get under my skin so don't mind this. What I made bold in the quote is 100% true.
Well, it works both ways. That dude also got inundated with insults and threats just for breaking the news. I don't blame him for dropping a bit of a "fuck you" bomb back.

Sep 26, 2013
Yo Death Penalty, a request if I may:
Would you be willing to kind of time-stamp or just write down the points of the upcoming FFXV video where purely gameplay is shown. I can then edit the video splicing together just the gameplay segments so that people who want to avoid story spoilers/cutscenes can have something to watch if they wish?
Just a request, bro :D
Can do. You sure you want to brave a spoiler minefield like that?

Aug 13, 2016
I feel alot better after watching Tabata's statement earlier today. To hear that the master version is complete and they want to integrate the day one patch into the disc, I think is admirable in a day and age of huge patches for games.

I'll be the first to admit I get tired of switching on my PS4 to a load of updates. I have faith in Tabata and believe this is a good thing in the long run.

I will let kingsglaive and brotherhood tide me over in the meantime, as well as all the other games coming in the near further. I'll have a great December and Christmas to look forward to with KH2.8 and FFXV!