Final Fantasy XV Officially Delayed

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Yes, I have two of the thread from the leakers that post on 4chan. Just a warning to the rest of you, if you don't already know about this stuff, I wouldn't bother clicking on these links... They may or may not contain spoilers as well, I haven't read all of the posts, so just avoid them unless you know about what we're referring to.

First is TheGuy which you can see here: http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/348368826

Basically, he goes full damage control and just says that SE made up a bunch of shit to cover the fact that none of his Gamescom predictions were going to come true and used the delay to support it.

Here's another one from a second leaker that "leaked" the DLC content AFTER IT WAS ALREADY ANNOUNCED and he says a bit of the same thing here: http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/348313287

This guy never made any claims about content though, likely because he knows that if you mess with fire you're going to get burned. However, people still think that he's creditable... His reasonings for why the game is being delayed are pretty far fetched.

The only source he has about being an insider was supposedly having a copy of the game but it had to be sent back or something...? It just sounds like a load of bullshit, I'm actually going to ask someone I know who is confirmed QA some questions to see if this is legit or not.

Anyways, it's pretty hilarious to see TheGuy going full damage control.
Ha, that's hilarious.

Well, I guess that would explain how it's inconsistent. I hope he is full of it. I really do.

Sep 26, 2013
Yes, I have two of the thread from the leakers that post on 4chan. Just a warning to the rest of you, if you don't already know about this stuff, I wouldn't bother clicking on these links... They may or may not contain spoilers as well, I haven't read all of the posts, so just avoid them unless you know about what we're referring to.

First is TheGuy which you can see here: http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/348368826

Basically, he goes full damage control and just says that SE made up a bunch of shit to cover the fact that none of his Gamescom predictions were going to come true and used the delay to support it.

Here's another one from a second leaker that "leaked" the DLC content AFTER IT WAS ALREADY ANNOUNCED and he says a bit of the same thing here: http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/348313287

This guy never made any claims about content though, likely because he knows that if you mess with fire you're going to get burned. However, people still think that he's creditable... His reasonings for why the game is being delayed are pretty far fetched.

The only source he has about being an insider was supposedly having a copy of the game but it had to be sent back or something...? It just sounds like a load of bullshit, I'm actually going to ask someone I know who is confirmed QA some questions to see if this is legit or not.

This is all just ADORABLE but the most delightful part is definitely the really sad attempt at damage control. Why even fake the leaks if you were going to backpedal like this to try to save face?

Noctis_Caelum

Chocobo Knight
Jul 15, 2014
I like Tabatas decision to delay the game, not only because of polishing it even more, also to put the "day one patch" into the disc.
Because like Tabata said there are people who don't have/want to connect the console to the internet (for me, I have a VERY slow connection).
Plus the delay gives us also some "extra things".

So honestly, thank you Tabata.
I'm strangely even more hyped for this game. xD

Rogue-Tomato

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 17, 2016
Worcester, UK
I like Tabatas decision to delay the game, not only because of polishing it even more, also to put the "day one patch" into the disc.
Because like Tabata said there are people who don't have/want to connect the console to the internet (for me, I have a VERY slow connection).
Plus the delay gives us also some "extra things".

So honestly, thank you Tabata.
I'm strangely even more hyped for this game. xD
I agree. I just got a chance to watch Tabata's video - Was a nice gesture. Although, I really don't buy the fact that they only thought a few days ago of delaying it to polish it. That sort of spontaneity doesn't fly well in this industry when it comes scheduling for releases.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I agree. I just got a chance to watch Tabata's video - Was a nice gesture. Although, I really don't buy the fact that they only thought a few days ago of delaying it to polish it. That sort of spontaneity doesn't fly well in this industry when it comes scheduling for releases.
Well, obviously this is something they have been discussing, it wasn't a decision made just from one night only.

Rezon

Red Wings Commander
Feb 21, 2015
The only thing that worries me about the release date is that the game might get shafted at Game of the Year disscussions that are often in early December.

Ps. I don't get why GOTY talks aren't in mid january of the next year.

Rogue-Tomato

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 17, 2016
Worcester, UK
I've just thought - So my birthday is on the 30th of November, which I have booked off work... My usual days off are a Tuesday and a Thursday anyway, so I'm going to have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of straight playing.

Win.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014

Btw Leon what are your thought now that what the Leaker said about Gamescom was true?

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Btw Leon what are your thought now that what the Leaker said about Gamescom was true?
I can't speak for him, but I believe his response will be something like "DrBretto was totally right and I wish I was as awesome as he is" but, I'm just guessing :p

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
TheGuy and the other leaker obviously have had some info from somewhere, that doesn't make them completely correct though. They still backpedaled on Chapter 0 and what would be shown at Gamescom, which is only proof to me that they get their information from sources that get to play the game at events like back at E3 when they got an extensive look at the game. The leaks said many things, like that all the optional outfits would be black... and that's wrong. This isn't something that changed overnight either, there are some things here that don't add up completely. We have two separate people that make completely different story synopsis from the game and half of them have things proven to be true... So where does this all come together to form something that makes sense? Who is right about the story? Who is making up shit?
TheGuy said:
Remember when i and another leaker clashed in a thread about the information of a particular character's death ?

There's a reason behind this.

Square Enix fucked everyone, with the leaks increasing, they simply internally released some true and false facts about what's coming.
Coming from their own mouth, they have been feed false info. As mentioned before, these guys clearly are getting info from somewhere, but that doesn't mean their leaks are completely confirmed to be true... especially since their entire story synopsis clash with one another.

TheGuy said:
Some don't even know they're wrong because their info comes from S.E trying to fool them.
I can't speak for him, but I believe his response will be something like "DrBretto was totally right and I wish I was as awesome as he is" but, I'm just guessing :p
Maybe if it was Ifrit the guys were fighting in the beginning of Chapter 0, I would concede... but it's not... So, you weren't right about anything worth mentioning.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Even now more people are coming out of the wood work to post leaks but immediately being proven wrong by accidentally fucking up crucial information we already have but basing a lot of their story on past dumps from other leakers. Once a lot of people noticed (they even linked to my debug thread lol) the OP stopped posting entirely and gave up posting.

I think it's best to just ignore leaks for now and just wait for the game to come out and just enjoy it for what it's worth.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
Even now more people are coming out of the wood work to post leaks but immediately being proven wrong by accidentally fucking up crucial information we already have but basing a lot of their story on past dumps from other leakers. Once a lot of people noticed (they even linked to my debug thread lol) the OP stopped posting entirely and gave up posting.

I think it's best to just ignore leaks for now and just wait for the game to come out and just enjoy it for what it's worth.
Yes I just saw the new leaks on 4 chan people need to stop this bullshitting and making fake leaks ,